UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH appreciation

Andra

Yeah, I think Nicki Minaj would work better on this song than BIM.

I actually agree.

On first listen of the 6 tracks that went to iTunes, I wasn't keen on "Unapologetic Bitch" but then I noticed I started singing it while driving it. Now, it is one of my faves.

This has to be done live, and I'd kill for a video and a remix with Minaj.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Hunterlas

I wasnt feeling the name and was sooo ready to hate on it after a few seconds listening to it. I didnt want to like that reggae shit but this song is simply undeniable.

Its such a BADASSS TRACK!!!! Now I fucking LOVE IT!!! Actually one of my top 3 songs out of the six released. The horns are EVERYTHING.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! This should be the 2nd single. Very spring/summer vibe. Set aside Ghosttown for autumn and winter.

Couldn't agree more! I love prowess behind it. It shows more of the REBEL sound of the album. So for it to be a second single would be fitting because you'd have part heart (Living for Love) and then part rebel (Unapologetic Bitch) to represent both of the themes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Medoner

Sun is up in my area and almost feels like summer - just found new love for this song again i seriously feel like this could be one of the biggest summer singles!!! It needs a release

• 2 weeks later...

Love this song...never thought she would nail a reggae song like this...so great![/quote

Amen Chimera.