UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH appreciation

Andra

UB is about Brahim

LFL is about Guy

JLuz was only mentioned "on the steps" in IDGA... :nocomment::rotfl:

Might be a good thing. He seemed like a decent guy with a positive attitude about everything. She probably has love for him and no animosity to write about.

Usually not a fan of rent-a-rapper but this song begs for one.

I agree! In fact, I was certain that this song would be the one that would end up having Nicki, of course she's ended up on BIM instead.

I do love this song, like many of the RH songs, it has elements of classic Madonna yet it sounds fresh! There is SOMETHING missing though......the last part of the song gets a little repetitive.

This song doesn't get enough appreciation!

I fucking love it. It just gets a little upstaged for me because DP and Ghosttown are all time best contenders. But I LOVE it, the hilarious stabs of trumpet, the EPIC intro, the amazing vocal melody, the venom in her voice when she snarls "fuck you."

I love the last chorus the most with the multi-layered vocals and additional instrumentation...I just wish it would go on for 15 more seconds or so, it ends too abruptly

I agree! I thought the same when I first heard the demo. I assumed the final version would have a longer outro but.....