GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

Guest Medoner

Not my favorite track, but lots of my non-Madonna fan friends have told me how much they love it! Itll be a big hit

Ive heard it on the radio in australia a few times ... but... they have edited out the second verse and chorus altogether, and its just a really awkward edit into the bridge. Is this just the radio station, or has Guy O send our a really bad radio edit?

Paul, watch the video above your post. Sounds like the edit you're talking about.

No, its a bit different. The video still has the silent bit before the bridge. The version I heard on the radio still had the chords leading into the second verse and then right when the words should start cuts to the bridge.

Personally, I think Ghosttown is Madonna's best song since the stuff on Confessions. Amazing song. Gives me goosebumps!

I agree, It's her best single since "Jump" nearly 10 years ago!

It is a very strong song, l would love an auto tune free version but mostly hope they get the video out quick and capitalize on the buzz...music moves quick these days and Madonna's team do not. They should have a montage clip out already

This song has grown on me sooooo much since she started performing. Her iHeart performance just solidified it as one of my top 5 off Rebel Heart. Fuck it's so good. I have been screaming it around the house all day :rotfl:

Bitches on singing shows must perf this so it gets more exposure!!

:rotfl:

I know it's that kind of a song...But also it would work a gay butt hole with some proper Cher VOX.

cher-052020131-600x450.jpg

I don't want to be crucified for this but my first thought on Ghosttown was "Wow, this would fit right in on the new Taylor Swift album"

:x

Don't get me wrong I LIKE it but...

Prophetic teas.

Guest Medoner

Im starting to get ghosttown now... perfect timing! I really like all the parts that werent too amazing to me before YASS slay the world M

I'm listening to STR/"I'll Remember" right now. I would love GT to be a hit and possibly inspire another Balladonna era like what happened from 1993 - 1998 (when the majority of her singles were ballads).

I'm listening to STR/"I'll Remember" right now. I would love GT to be a hit and possibly inspire another Balladonna era like what happened from 1993 - 1998 (when the majority of her singles were ballads).

That's what I'm thinking too. That instagram post ("Your wish is my command" to the user who asked for a STR v.2) made me think it's possible. Particularly if GT, JOA or RH get exposure.