GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

do you really think GT will be the second single? I know it´s on thge album´s stickers...but Beat goes on was on HC´s!

I mean, maybe, she will performe it on the TVs as she did with Get tigether, and then choose another second single, that it´s not out yet...as much as I love Gost town, , commercially would make sense to have a new second single...

They announced it as the second single on jonathan ross

Has she ever done a doubleA side? Has anyone? Imagine a GhostTown and JoanOf Arc single release, with videos even. No way that won't be her next top 10 hit everywhere. I already sent Guy a tweet asking and begging for this miracle. even if not the videos, but atleast both songs. We have so many songs on this album. Brilliant songs. They must not get lost. People must hear that this is not MDNA or hardCandy. Madonna is back to the Madonna everyone loves in so many tracks.

A double-A side would be very difficult to pull of in the digital era. In fact, a double-A side proper is probably impossible. So the two songs would just chart separately and split what ever support Madonna has. Some artists like Nicki Minaj release different singles to the urban and pop markets but that's because the perceived overlap is minimal. Both Ghosttown and JOA appeal to same Adult Contemporary type of audience. Better to save Joan for a single later on

Several reviews and multiple members have said that GT sounds like a song Rihanna would sing, and I just do NOT see what they mean! Sounds very Madonna to my ears.

How I miss B-sides. I'm so tired of seeing:

1. Album Edit

2. Remix 1

3. Remix 2

4. Remix 3

5. Remix 4

The last non album track we got was History during the COADF era. So long ago....

Paolo, the MadonnaTribe admin, hinted some time ago that "Queen" would be released a B-side for one of the upcoming singles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^ Too funny. Oh, Adam. Even the snippet sounds like cheesy, but he got pretty hot.

I just have to add, I was not a big GT fan right off the bat (just not a ballad person, per say) but I can't get it out of my head. Total earworm for me.

Hope it has that effect on everyone when the video is released.

well I said that GT should be the first single when I heard the 6 songs... Too bad she chose LFL somehow I wasn't feeling it: it aint a bad song but first single? That's Ghosttown or Hold Tight or Inside Out...

Universal Music Germany has confirmed to Spotlight that "Ghosttown" will be released as a 2-track CD single in Germany in late April or early May.

http://www.madonnafanclub.eu/2015/03/ghosttown-als-cd-single-geplant/

Ghosttown is song of the week on Radio 2 in the UK (the biggest station in the country) heard it 4 times in the past 2 days and I don't even listen to radio 2

Is this guy a famous DJ???

11054830_10204785884740137_1708322249475

I wouldn't consider him mainstream, but he's a Dutch DJ and producer, who's previously remixed Kelis, Cassius, The Chemical Brothers, Iggy Pop and Diplo.