GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

And the song is sublime! Everything is sublime! I m torn between Ghosttown and Hold Tight as which one is my fav off RH and what should be the next single!

Confirmed second single!

MTribe says video release in early April (I would imagine the shoot would be in mid-March following promo) and radio release "much sooner." So sometime in March I guess?

I like Ghosttown a lot, but its not necessrily one of my favorites from Rebel Heart. But I'm still thrilled it's the single because I think it's the exact sort of song Madonna should be releasing right now. It's her first real ballad single since The Power of Goodbye

Love this song so much, is so intimate yet has this universal vibe that we can all share. Love it. Vocals incredible, great production, fantastic lyrics, beautiful atmosphere.

Love that piano dreamy mix too!

Now that we know it will be the second single, let's a make petition where we state that we want Queen to be released as the b-side. Let's send it to Guy Oseary and see what happens!!!!!! :stir:

Edited by mafalda

Now that we know it will be the second single, let's a make petition where we state that we want Queen to be released as the b-side. Let's send it to Guy Oseary and see what happens!!!!!! :stir:

How I miss B-sides. I'm so tired of seeing:

1. Album Edit

2. Remix 1

3. Remix 2

4. Remix 3

5. Remix 4

The last non album track we got was History during the COADF era. So long ago....

How I miss B-sides. I'm so tired of seeing:

1. Album Edit

2. Remix 1

3. Remix 2

4. Remix 3

5. Remix 4

The last non album track we got was History during the COADF era. So long ago....

I am ok with a 2-track EP

1. Ghosttown radio edit

2. Any song not part of the 25-track Super Deluxe... (album only) they should put it to good use, i say

Remix EP1 to EP3

2-3 Remixes

I totally agree! They go together sonically too.

I want Nicolas Jaar and James Blake to remix it

Hell yeah. A Blake version of this song would be HEAVEN.

I know I'm being silly in hoping this will get radio support but I do feel it could be her biggest single since Hung Up. If this doesn't work with major audiences nothing will unfortunately.

I'm fine with it being the next single. It's a good choice and universally loved song. All my friends have said it's the best from the 9 and sounds like an "old" Madonna ballad.

Has she ever done a doubleA side? Has anyone? Imagine a GhostTown and JoanOf Arc single release, with videos even. No way that won't be her next top 10 hit everywhere. I already sent Guy a tweet asking and begging for this miracle. even if not the videos, but atleast both songs. We have so many songs on this album. Brilliant songs. They must not get lost. People must hear that this is not MDNA or hardCandy. Madonna is back to the Madonna everyone loves in so many tracks.

do you really think GT will be the second single? I know it´s on thge album´s stickers...but Beat goes on was on HC´s!

I mean, maybe, she will performe it on the TVs as she did with Get tigether, and then choose another second single, that it´s not out yet...as much as I love Gost town, , commercially would make sense to have a new second single...

it will have to take a really good DJ/Remixer to transform a ballad into a pulsating dance track...

Ooooh you're right!! I'm so excited to hear what they'll come up with!