GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

My favorite is the bridge and the a capella chorus that comes right after, before the beat comes back in. Her voice shines through this quieter part.

Love that stretch also!

ok, as i continue to not hearing the noises everybody's talking about, for the first time i listened to the song with earphones and i've noticed i backing male voice at the very end of the song...is it only me once again? or not?

thats always been there

Guest Hunterlas

Yeah, wish the noises werent there but they are the result of rush caused by the leaking mess. Still, Im simply obssesed with the BEAUTY of this song... The lyrics... The music.... The way she signs it!!!!!!

GHOSTTOWN is EVERTHING.

Edited by Hunterlas

I've only listened to Ghosttown twice as I didn't like it. I'll have to give it another listen soon.

really? wow... if i have to listen to a song 3x or more and i didn't like, i'll never... anyhow, her vocals is superb in here...

No, I am not here for that. I find Anti-Choice organizations outrageous and I can't believe they had the nerve to use a Madonna song for one of their pieces of propaganda. I looked up the organization and its full of religious anti-choice MEN.

Sorry for the rant.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

in a few years, young moms will share their story : "a few years ago, when I got pregnant, my guy left me and I thought of getting an abortion, but I saw a Madonna video that changed my life! I didn't want to live in a ghost town!!!! *sobs*"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually pro-life. And I'm not religious (peta supporter too). Don't mean to start an argument here tho, just wanted to throw it out there. If some germs on Mars are considered precious life, than a child within a mother's womb deserves to be viewed as precious as well! However, I would never judge someone for pro-choice views. Love this video! Posting it on Facebook!

YES! PRO-CHOICE! Let's all have the freedom of CHOOSING whether or not we want to kill an innocent, unborn child just because two people decided to have unprotected sex! Woo-hoo! That's progress right there. Down with responsibility! Down with accountability! Who needs that? And, down with human life, too! Such an inconvenience.

Please. People want freedom of choice? But, what choice is the unborn child given before it's torn out of its mother's body and killed? That's just my opinion/belief. Just like you have your freedom of choice, so do I. I have the freedom of choosing to believe this - except my choice doesn't involve hurting another human life. "But, I made up my miiiind, IIIII'm keeping my baaaby! I'm gonna keep my baby!" (Sorry for my rant, just had to express myself. This hit home.)

That being said, I don't think it's right that these people decided to - most likely, illegaly - take one of Madonna's amazing songs to promote themselves - especially with such a controversial subject. I LOVE Ghosttown, but it doesn't fit at all in the context of this video.