GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

after 3 days of silence and anger for non-sense (for my part) things, i let my 13 years-long relationship end....did nothing to try to recover, waiting for stupid excuses....watching him sad and alone, even if we were in the same room....then...2 hours ago he went away....i guess this is the opposite of this song....but i just can't stop thinking of it....this is what he means for me....and i've lost him...

This should be a single. Since it was not on the first batch of demos and everyone surprised when it just came out at iTunes, by just listening to clip I wasted no time downloading it and pre-ordering the album. That yearning for a Madonna ballad in years, this happened.

I just complimented this song on her Facebook, and some idiot responded: "kiss ass." Lmfao

Some people just can't let kindness rule the world, I guess.

ETA: Then someone else agreed with my comment and now we are Facebook friends. I love Madonna fans.

quick question: is the surface noise on the music intentional? or is it just my speakers?

Yeah it's intentional. It supposed to sound like it's played on a vintage device, like you know, a kind you could find in a post apocalyptic city.

Yeah it's intentional. It supposed to sound like it's played on a vintage device, like you know, a kind you could find in a post apocalyptic city.

Yeah, at first I was like, "wow that's a fucked up mastering job" but now I think it was intentional cause none of the other songs have this sound. I just don't like that you hear her vocal track come up randomly. It throws off the intro.

Yeah, at first I was like, "wow that's a fucked up mastering job" but now I think it was intentional cause none of the other songs have this sound. I just don't like that you hear her vocal track come up randomly. It throws off the intro.

I thought of "Isaac" when I first heard it.

You can also hear her open her mouth before she starts to sing, which I like. Many producers these days insist on editing out every little natural sound of the vocal track. Mirwais used to do this and worked for their songs, but it mostly annoys me.