GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

I have got my brother really into Madonna's new music by bombarding him with it in the car when I am driving. He loves Devil Prays and Living for love and today informed me that Ghost Town was her greatest slow song since Live to Tell and he liked the sounds of the organ in the background :lol::tigger: He has always enjoyed Madonna's music and thinks she is a fantastic singer. I am lucky that all of my family have always loved Madonna, even my cousin and her husband are massive fans.

It's one of her all time best vocals, and one of her all time best choruses. My boss, the same annoying one I have written of before, was extolling the virtues of the chorus and he is a "serious" musician.

I have got my brother really into Madonna's new music by bombarding him with it in the car when I am driving. He loves Devil Prays and Living for love and today informed me that Ghost Town was her greatest slow song since Live to Tell and he liked the sounds of the organ in the background :lol::tigger: He has always enjoyed Madonna's music and thinks she is a fantastic singer. I am lucky that all of my family have always loved Madonna, even my cousin and her husband are massive fans.

I love this :tigger:

This is the one of the six that my friends who loved Madonna in the 80s and 90s are raving about. Not that that means anything, but it's getting much praise from a lot of people.

It is truly beautiful. There was a short blurb on it in USA Today a few days ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2014/12/29/playlist-whats-elysa-gardner-listening-to/20910901/

Ghosttown, Madonna

Slender, spacious and surprisingly earnest, this tender new track reminds us of the raw yearning central to Madonna's enduring power as a pop star.

It is truly beautiful. There was a short blurb on it in USA Today a few days ago.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2014/12/29/playlist-whats-elysa-gardner-listening-to/20910901/

5]Ghosttown, Madonna

5]Slender, spacious and surprisingly earnest, this tender new track reminds us of the raw yearning central to Madonna's enduring power as a pop star.

That blurb is PERFECTION. Says so much with so little.

That lady that writes for USA Today loves Madonna. She's a total fan like us. She really gets Madonna. I can't wait to read her review of Rebel Heart when it comes out.

That lady that writes for USA Today loves Madonna. She's a total fan like us. She really gets Madonna. I can't wait to read her review of Rebel Heart when it comes out.

YES! I was just going to post that I hope Elyssa and some actual Madonna fans get to review the album upon its release and not a bunch of haters.

YES! I was just going to post that I hope Elyssa and some actual Madonna fans get to review the album upon its release and not a bunch of haters.

Yes, that's her name she's amazing. But she's a really good writer. She understands Madonna but she writes in an intelligent way that non-fans or casual fans will get too and maybe reconsider their preconceptions of Madonna. Sometimes people who are big fans can come off as obsessed or airheads if they just say oh I love Madonna, she's amazing etc etc. and non fans will just dismiss what they say as crazy fans. Elyssa's a fan but she comes off as intelligent and rational, not some crazy loon.