GHOSTTOWN appreciation!

R u all drunk? Lol. It's the Versace picture and the old Interview shoot!

Damn it! I recognized the second but not the first! Still glad she is featuring and hash tagging the song, though!

She needs to get this out as a single with heavy promotion and a video (of a decaying Detroit) ASAP.

Please get past the record execs, Guy, Valentines Day, and the notion of playing “Living for Love” at the Grammy’s, as this track is the most moving thing that she has created since “Frozen.” And the heartstrings in this song will play far better at the Grammy’s than LfL.

Whenever I'm listening to this wonderful song I imagine a video like the caos-destruction parts of the Love Profusion video. It would be dreamy for this song to become a single with a "the world is ending" type of video.

i love that destruction part of LP but in slow motion ala Guilty by Blue

it should be a second single.... hopefully it will get more exposure during the May-June-July period....

This is not exactly a summer song I think. More a winter or autumn song...

This is not exactly a summer song I think. More a winter or autumn song...

Word. Autumn would have been the optimum time, I think.. just as winter and the cold is approaching, even the title and lyrics suggest winter. But winter in the New Year fine.. whereas LFL is more spring/summer banger. #ghosttown first single petition

Sadly i don't think it would have been added as a pre-order track now, if they ever considered releasing it as a second or third single. Maybe a fourth single.

i don't think she will ever release it tbh :(

Among all the demos and full songs, "Ghosttown" has the most chance to be loved by mainstream audience apart from Madonna fans' camp. I hope record company and Madonna see that and release it as a single with a good video.

This may or may not have been discussed, but... wouldn't "Ghosttown" make a great theme to the next season of The Walking Dead? I tweeted Guy, Her Madgesty and the show stating as much. :gent: If not, then some apocalyptic film set for release next year.

I wish it was at some point a single. Can it be released as a single in UK?? LFL was left off the pre order cause it's being released later. Anyone know please?? I need hope for this to be released as single.

I hope Madonna sees the love this track is getting.

If Ghosttown was a single, she sould shoot the video in Gunkanjima :

52.jpg

gunkanjima-island-japon-04.jpg

gunkanjima-island-japon-02.jpg

In black and white and M would be the only element in color (red dress?) :inlove:

This is a song that should WIN Pop Vocal Performance Grammy next year. Yes, the VOCAL Grammy. Because this woman SINGS better than people who are hailed as great vocalists. Flawless song.

YES...

this track is everything. very wintery and perfect for this time of the year. When i listen to it while i walk i always feel like Madonna in Secret :lol:

madonna-gif14.gif

AND YES!!!