Official Album Cover DISCUSSION

Yeah it's the same idea as Tellier, but here's the thing about Madonna: She never claims to be an inventor or revolutionary, so I don't care. Unlike a certain fan base I don't need to claim that my fave is revolutionary, and I don't need that to validate why I like her. I just want good music and nice images to enjoy.

Does anyone have thoughts on whether we will get two covers, maybe a B&W and a color? Does anyone remember if both MDNA covers were revealed at once? I feel like the deluxe was revealed first.

Does anyone have thoughts on whether we will get two covers, maybe a B&W and a color? Does anyone remember if both MDNA covers were revealed at once? I feel like the deluxe was revealed first.

Yea the deluxe was released first.

Would love the color cover for the deluxe/standard edition. One of her best album

cover.

SEBASTIEN-TELLIER-new-album-CONFECTION.j

And they say, she is copying these covers.

If this were Gaga, we'd all be saying she was ripping this off which would be true as that's all she does.

As for M, she also does like to take others ideas and use them. Boy George's video, Nick Kamen's video etc.

Her cover and this one are pretty similar in theme and ST will be well known to her. I'm not going to get defensive and say it's coincidence. I say there is a chance she has adopted it. There we go.

It's still a great cover. M knows that it's a win win. ST will get soe promotion, she'll get more headlines.

It is what it is!

If this were Gaga, we'd all be saying she was ripping this off which would be true as that's all she does.

As for M, she also does like to take others ideas and use them. Boy George's video, Nick Kamen's video etc.

Her cover and this one are pretty similar in theme and ST will be well known to her. I'm not going to get defensive and say it's coincidence. I say there is a chance she has adopted it. There we go.

It's still a great cover. M knows that it's a win win. ST will get soe promotion, she'll get more headlines.

It is what it is!

Exactly, what she's known for and she does it with style and panache.. an er, homage. :sheena: End of.

Tell me about the Nick Kamen video... you mean that pre-dated OYH?

Exactly, what she's known for and she does it with style and panache.. an er, homage. :sheena: End of.

Tell me about the Nick Kamen video... you mean that pre-dated OYH?

No, a different one. I can't remember the song but supposedly JML is very similar to one he'd done - black and white in a hotel but I can't seem to work out which one it is.

If you are going to "discuss" inspiration at least go to the proper source of her inspiration.

Comparing Madonna to the actions of other pop stars who have little thought and sensibilities is offensive and disrespects her intelligence and integrity.

Yeah if we are talking about a certain bubble head pop star than yeah you could reduce the value of the Inspiration.

Madonna has shown us on instagram that she is directly copying an old photo of

Frida Kahlo. String by string direct inspiration.

I would've posted a pic however I am not able to post any photos lately.

Madonna has shown us on instagram that she is directly copying an old photo of

Frida Kahlo. String by string direct inspiration.

I would've posted a pic however I am not able to post any photos lately.

Are you talking about this?

ZIZJ7c3.png

Because this is photoshopped.

She used this image, but flipped, and then the rope was added

REG_kahlo_wolf_011-copy.jpg

I can't wait to have the vinyl, I imagine the vinyl red just like confessions was pink.

absolutely perfect. instant. iconic. classic M. One of her best...ever!! To say polar opposite of Hard Candy...waaay to easy LOL.