Official Album Cover DISCUSSION

I don't think it's a font. I'm almost certain Fabien Baron designed it specifically for the album. Compare it to the Erotica cover and the Interview Magazine logo, which he both did:

Madonna_Erotica_by_scrawnyfella.jpg640_madonna_interview_12011.jpg

Giovanni Bianco did the logo

Fabien didn't do rebel

This cover is life but.... (don't kill me) I'm a bit disappointed that there is (by the looks of things) not really gonna be a theme... And the way the wires run on her face, they really her nose pop. Love how rebel heart is tattoed on her skin tho.

I didn't like this photo at first because of the way it destorts her nose too. But I have grown to like it/get it now. :)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm so embarrassed for most of these people. Really. :D

me too, it's so lil monstah of them. But I'm mostly embarrassed for the dog owner who's trying to strangle it into a pose... :rotfl:

I'm so embarrassed for most of these people. Really. :D

it seems like some kind of little monsters thing to pull...maybe they're all former monsters? lol

This album cover is quite the stunner and easily her best/most artistic in a very long time. To add to that she looks beautiful - definitely a statement!

The best after True Blue!!

I remember seeing Kurt Loder on MTV news announcing the release date of Erotica. They showed the "single" cover. I mistakenly thought that was the "album" cover. Before I saw the "blue face".

I wonder if I'm making that same mistake again. ????

Smart for madonna to post the images of the fan shit. It's little monster and young impressionable fan shit. She's going after some younger ones. :dead: they're coming in now. Brace thyselves

SEBASTIEN-TELLIER-new-album-CONFECTION.j

And they say, she is copying these covers.

Like Madonna looked at this and thought I'm gonna copy this guy. Not in a million years. It's not a homage nor a rip-off --- it's nothing. Who's "They?" Little Morons?