REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Why are there only 5 tracks available in the UK iTunes store??? Anyone else having problems downloading Living For Love. Spoke to an iTunes adviser and she said it wasn't available in the UK yet

BUT OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING :Disco_Ball:

Who said I was crazy that she might release living for love As the first single on valentine's day?! Huh?! I knew it!

Loving this tactic and the way they handles this! GREAT selection of tracks and what they did to them! Christmas has come early indeed! AMAZING!!!

When i saw the news i went on itunes and just started FLAPPING MY ARMS, SCREAMING.

my younger brother came upstairs shaking cause he thought i had been murdered. LITTLE DID HE KNOW I HAD BEEN BY MADONNA :dramatic:

LIVING FOR LOVE- listened to the demo once and hated it. FINISHED PRODUCT IS 20X BETTER OMG FUCKING AMAZING

DEVIL PRAY- didnt listen to demo. so glad because this is probably my 2nd favourite. fuck it's so fucking COOL. i want a performance of M in her southern get up from the grammies.

GHOSTTOWN- WOW. BEAUTIFUL. NO COMPLAINTS. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH- im fucking dead. i listened to the demo once. FUCK THIS SONG IS THE FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LISTEN TO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT I LOVE ALL THE SONGS. I CANT STOP FREAKING OUT OVER IT. AHHHHHH THAT FUCKING BEAT. CHILL AS FUCK. MADONNA AS FUCK. I WISH THIS SONG CAME OUT 9 MONTHS AGO WHEN I KICKED MY STUPID BOYFRIEND TO THE CURB. I CANT WAIT TO POST THESE LYRICS AND MY FRIENDS WILL TELL HIM WHAT A FUCKING BITCH I AM :rotfl:

ILLUMINATI- i listened to the 10 second snippet. though it had potential. MATE NOTHING COULD PREPARE ME FOR THIS FUCKING SICK CUNT OF A SONG. her vogue-esque rapping is LIFE. its in my veins. so fucking AHHHHHHH!!!!!

BITCH IM MADONNA- i allowed myself to listen to this demo many times over the last few days. i have out twerked myself. THIS SONG IS BLOOD IN MY VEINS AND IM LOVING NICKI. im so glad shes on the album. FUCK THE HATERS!!!!!

i pre-ordered the album but there is litterally nothing showing on UK Itunes advising of the pre-order. if you type Madonna and search Rebel Heart nothing is not coming up, WTF? :(

Also, we just have 5 tracks here in the UK; not Living For Love!! where is it? if you search for it, you have a list of similiar songs but not M's one :(

Living for love not downloaded for me UK itunes

Just pre-ordered on UK iTunes but there is NO living for love. Just the other 5. :(

Why are there only 5 tracks available in the UK iTunes store??? Anyone else having problems downloading Living For Love. Spoke to an iTunes adviser and she said it wasn't available in the UK yet

BUT OMG THIS IS SO AMAZING :Disco_Ball:

i'm not the only one!! :lol:

i love what i am listening :inlove:

GHOSTTOWN IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!! SHOULD BE THE 1ST SINGLE!!! AT LAST A REAL POWER BALLAD FROM HER ALA YOU'LL SEE!!! AND THE VOCALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST

SINGLE

as far as im concerned living for love makes a great first single. though i would have been EQUALLY happy with unapologetic bitch. i hope this gets released down the track?

In the UK store, Living for Love is listed as a SINGLE release on 22nd Dec :confused:

Traditional got that right too..remember "tuesday for the single".

Anyway, I adore what they did to Devils Pray. So contemporary.

i pre-ordered the album but there is litterally nothing showing on UK Itunes advising of the pre-order. if you type Madonna and search Rebel Heart nothing is not coming up, WTF? :(

Also, we just have 5 tracks here in the UK; not Living For Love!! where is it? if you search for it, you have a list of similiar songs but not M's one :(

Perhaps it's sold out?

Sleigh!

OMG just how beautiful is the cover? She looks amazing! I need to get up and get my ass to iTunes!