REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry if I'm being a cunt right now but I honestly have no clue what you've expected for this album. It hasn't only crushed poor MDNA, it has pulverized it and we haven't even heard all of it.

The music is fresh, different and the lyrics are about moving on from heartbreak. It's the divorce album MDNA was trying to be. The vocal production and overall mastering of the tracks is better than her last two albums. Her vocals do not sound forced but natural. Seriously you must be deaf to not hear it. And if you really don't like it then you should keep all of that negativity to yorself and stop raining on our parade.

+1

Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry if I'm being a cunt right now but I honestly have no clue what you've expected for this album. It hasn't only crushed poor MDNA, it has pulverized it and we haven't even heard all of it.

The music is fresh, different and the lyrics are about moving on from heartbreak. It's the divorce album MDNA was trying to be. The vocal production and overall mastering of the tracks is better than her last two albums. Her vocals do not sound forced but natural. Seriously you must be deaf to not hear it. And if you really don't like it then you should keep all of that negativity to yorself and stop raining on our parade.

It's called having an opinion. There's nothing negative about his post. People are here to discuss her music and some people will have a different opinion than yours.

So, Blood Diamonds and DJ Dahi co-produced the final version of "Devil Pray". It appears that's the only of the first 6 songs they worked on.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HONESTLY LAUGHING AT PPL ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW TAKE YOUR MELTDOWN TO THE PADDED ROOM

GO HARD OR GO HOME SON OF A BITCH

THIS ALBUM MY GOD!!! SORRY FOR KANYE CAPS BUT GOD DAMN THIS IS EPIC

Yeah I'm sorry but im really fustrated. Don't understand what people were looking for with madonna with this album? A LOT of people are taking well to these songs but you have so many people saying "madonna is being immature" but when she was being "mature" she was being preachy? So which one?

Then people complained about her voice being over processed on MDNA, she tries to sound deeper and it's not good?

The mixing on MDNA was shit so she fixed it and it's not good? It's really raining on my parade that people aren't enjoying this as much as I am and ATRL, I've never seen them so overwhelmingly positive for madonna material before. Lots of people are enjoying this music but I seen from some members here that it's not enough and I don't know what to say. I

But I'm not the 'only' one who doesn't care for it! lol And I'm not being 'negative' or hating by simply by commenting that I just don't care for on ONE song so far. Chill the F out...plz. In the same post I said I hope the majority of the world hears something different and is a bigger hit than every song on MDNA put 2gether! Stop with the Lamb or Monster-esque smack down. Regardless of how the song does and hope it smashed, seems the *second single is going to get more first single treatment due to the timing of the album release.

Everything sounds so much better than MDNA and Hard Candy (they had their moments too though). Loves it.

It's called having an opinion. There's nothing negative about his post. People are here to discuss her music and some people will have a different opinion than yours.

Yeah but it's kind of a Debbie downer too. Sometimes I feel like madonna can't measure up to certain fans, like nothing she does is ever enough or not to what they want

But whatever, I'm just being sappy

BLAH BLAH BLAH I HAVE AN OPINION BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT IT SUCKS. Get out of here with that lame ass excuse. CHANGE YOUR DIAPER QUEEN

NOW CARRY ON.

IM AT CHURCH RIGHT NOW LIVING FOR LOVE

I can FINALLY hear the cohesiveness of the album. The hard beats that were lacking in some of the songs like Devil Prays and Living for Love really lifted their sound into more of the sonic production we got from songs like Unopolegtic Bitch Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna...if this is the overall vibe...it's going to be epic. Some more dancey. Some more mystical/serious but both with those breakdowns that bring them together and modernize them to what everyone is actually listening to now.

I personally loved the simplicity of illuminati in demo form but slowing down the chorus and adding all the elements they did is actually making the song 100% more epic.

It doesn't work for me, either. It's repetitive and goes nowhere. It's like someone decided it would make a good song title and just never quite made it into an actual song. I'm surprised Alicia Keys, Disclosure, and other professional songwriters were involved. Even Nothing Fails is far superior.

I strongly hope something else is chosen for the single. Unapologetic Bitch or Rebel Heart would be better.

Thank you! But be prepared for a potential stoning because to 'some' you may sound like a hater/troll :doh: lol for simply saying how you feel about one M song that you're actually not licking up and down back/forth. Your analysis is spot on btw! The moment I heard the song title it was just instant meh vs. *Rebel Heart*.

:clap:

Indeed..seems some tiny brains can't cope with...shock horror..differing opinions to their own.

It doesn't work for me, either. It's repetitive and goes nowhere. It's like someone decided it would make a good song title and just never quite made it into an actual song. I'm surprised Alicia Keys, Disclosure, and other professional songwriters were involved. Even Nothing Fails is far superior.

I strongly hope something else is chosen for the single. Unapologetic Bitch or Rebel Heart would be better.

I unfortunatly agree too. LFL does nothing for me. Im a bit surprised because it has all the elements of an M that I would like, but it's just a clunker. I feel like its a filler song trying desperately to be epic. Also prefer demo of Devil. I'm happy to see everyone else is liking it and hope she has a hit on her hands. I do think the new stuff sounds very fresh! Looking forward to the rest of the songs.

How come I only got 5 songs, no Living for Love??

In the UK, Living for Love will be released Monday as a single.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH HONESTLY LAUGHING AT PPL ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW TAKE YOUR MELTDOWN TO THE PADDED ROOM

GO HARD OR GO HOME SON OF A BITCH

THIS ALBUM MY GOD!!! SORRY FOR KANYE CAPS BUT GOD DAMN THIS IS EPIC

:nervous: :scared: