REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

I guess it's safe to assume the following leaked demos will not be included on the album then?

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

No way, I would be DEVASTATED if Addicted didn't make it on the album :(

Guest bluejean

Is there anything you like? Because all your posts are about how much you don't like the songs

Excuse me but... who are you?

Karbatal in the MDNA and Hard Candy eras

Is there anything you like? Because all your posts are about how much you don't like the songs

Excuse me but... who are you?

:lol:

Find out for us Karby

I guess it's safe to assume the following leaked demos will not be included on the album then?

Revolution

Borrowed Time

Heartbreak City

Messiah?? (Not sure because she mentioned this one a few times and even posted lyrics)

Wash All Over Me

why? because she said that half won't make the album? maybe she meant the regular album, not the deluxe.

Guest Pud Whacker

This may be premature, but based on the demos and these 6 released songs, this is her best work for me since Erotica

Put your hands all over my body...

Guest Sinisin

She brought back that tickle in my stomach that great new music gives me.

Im so so so so proud to be a Madonna fan today! Cant wait for her sweep 2015. The gp will be utterly amazed and fascinated by her continued success! SO EXCITING!!

Thank you M for continuing to light up my life all these years!!!!!!

I wonder if they are going back and "tweaking" the songs that didn't make it on the pre-release. The demo of "Rebel Heart" sounds finished to me. I can't help but wonder if they are changing it a bit to distinguish it from the "demo" version. :)

Rebel Heart doesn't work with all the other songs sonically and so does most of Avicii's stuff. That's probably why she brought in so many other producers. They're are going to rework some of his songs.

Revolution

Borrowed Time

Heartbreak City

Messiah?? (Not sure because she mentioned this one a few times and even posted lyrics)

Wash All Over Me

Maybe some of them are still being reworked and are not ready yet

Rebel Heart doesn't work with all the other songs sonically and so does most of Avicii's stuff. That's probably why she brought in so many other producers. They're are going to rework some of his songs.

Don't agree with you there but that's OK. I think Rebel Heart and Avicii will fit in more than fine.

And listening to the demos haven't affected my vision at all. In fact, i found the experience much more interesting, as if we had been part of the process.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I woke up this morning. My cat gave me a headbutt, and I reached over to look at my phone. DEAR.GOD. I ran to my laptop IMMEDIATELY after posting the album cover with hashtags (of course) on Instagram, facebook, and twitter. I think the production and arrangement on Devil Pray are fantastic. All of the songs are catchy, very commercial, and have depth. They play right into her MO. It's all a mix of aggression and tenderness. This album is gonna be very special. Ghosttown is beautiful. Wow.

That album cover is EVERYTHING!!!! Damn, I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. Sigh.

even cats know, M has universal appeal