REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Am I the only one who's getting ROL vibes? Not sound wise, but the actual experience,

there's so much 2 process when listening 2 these song...she's very inspired! I'm not down

with everything cuz I got those demo versions stuck in my head, but I am in awe of her pop genious

once again :dramatic:

She better buy a truck 2 collect her GRAMMYS.

WOW Madonna

why then??? why do they do such silly things? Or maybe they want to add all sales for the same week because 28th decermber is a difficult week to be number one???

I searched it then It disappeared when I clicked it so I went back and just clicked the BUY button. It hesitated by downloaded. Maybe I got it by mistake lol. Silly UK iTunes.

Edit...no it's still showing on my UK iTunes???

thanks to you it will enter at 298 and people will say it's a flop!

Shame on you Stevo.

I'm gonna download again and stream the cunt out of it. It's gonna be number one even if I have to remortgage my house and sell both kidneys

Am I the only one who's getting ROL vibes? Not sound wise, but the actual experience,

there's so much 2 process when listening 2 these song...she's very inspired! I'm not down

with everything cuz I got those demo versions stuck in my head, but I am in awe of her pop genious

once again :dramatic:

She better buy a truck 2 collect her GRAMMYS.

WOW Madonna

Now lift me UP UP UP UP !

Doesn't let me download on UK iTunes. Jut says the item you trying to get is not available.

I don't get it, then. I can't post the screen shot to prove it cos I'm on my phone but it is there on mine. Strange.

i cannot even find it on UK Itunes at all. not even in the Madonna's page

anyway is the low male voice in Devil Prays supposed to be Lucifer's voice? :rotfl:

it's just itunes know madonna is fading in the UK and she doesn't care....so started to pull off the songs :chuckle:

I don't get it, then. I can't post the screen shot to prove it cos I'm on my phone but it is there on mine. Strange.

I know some that got it. Like Suedehead said, it's been pulled from the store.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah some people can download it some can't. Think it's a technical glitch