REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

HAHAHAH I CANT WITH PEOPLE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Calm down baby, the world loves this album (except 0.1%). Who cares?

Let's celebrate! :madonna2:

Seriously THOUGHT this place would be jovial like FUCKING CHRISTMAS but prune ass queens RUINING THE MOOD make a negative reactions thread AND FUCK OFF THANKS!!!

1. Orbit wasn't being negative. He even clarified his comments because some people misunderstood. Just because he isn't "omggggg I am slain fuck yeah Madonna!!1111" doesn't mean he is negative

2. I can't even deal with people being negative rn

Stephen, this will cheer you up. I know you love your dancing dogs. :laugh: They are grooving to the new music.

23.gif

I love you HAHAAHHA

Sorry madonna got me TURNT.

If this forum was a reality show reunion I would be LEAPING over the couch to snatch a bitch just like that

But I'm not the 'only' one who doesn't care for it! lol And I'm not being 'negative' or hating by simply by commenting that I just don't care for on ONE song so far. Chill the F out...plz. In the same post I said I hope the majority of the world hears something different and is a bigger hit than every song on MDNA put 2gether! Stop with the Lamb or Monster-esque smack down. Regardless of how the song does and hope it smashed, seems the *second single is going to get more first single treatment due to the timing of the album release.

Please don't compare me to those filthy little fucktards. Thank you. Other than that I know how it feels. I wasn't really enthusiastic about Lana Del Rey's single "West Coast" and got a lot of shit for that opinion.

Yeah but it's kind of a Debbie downer too. Sometimes I feel like madonna can't measure up to certain fans, like nothing she does is ever enough or not to what they want

But whatever, I'm just being sappy

+1

I can FINALLY hear the cohesiveness of the album. The hard beats that were lacking in some of the songs like Devil Prays and Living for Love really lifted their sound into more of the sonic production we got from songs like Unopolegtic Bitch Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna...if this is the overall vibe...it's going to be epic. Some more dancey. Some more mystical/serious but both with those breakdowns that bring them together and modernize them to what everyone is actually listening to now.

I personally loved the simplicity of illuminati in demo form but slowing down the chorus and adding all the elements they did is actually making the song 100% more epic.

THIS. That's why I think Avicii's sound is not gonna match if not tweaked or reworked a bit. She's really going for a more cohesive album this time around and I think that's why it was been taking so long.

Thank you! But be prepared for a potential stoning because to 'some' you may sound like a hater/troll :doh: lol for simply saying how you feel about one M song that you're actually not licking up and down back/forth. Your analysis is spot on btw! The moment I heard the song title it was just instant meh vs. *Rebel Heart*.

Don't worry. I get that it's your opinion and all and you have every right to not like it. I think the only thing I can do at this point is to suggest you to try getting into it. Maybe sleep over it for a night and try some other time. :) I think many of the songs are growers. It must really suck to be in the minority of not liking the album but really it's only out for a few hours and I think coming in here when everyone is really excited is quite dangerous lol. Take care! :smooch:

Don't worry. I get that it's your opinion and all and you have every right to not like it. I think the only thing I can do at this point is to suggest you to try getting into it. Maybe sleep over it for a night and try some other time. :) I think many of the songs are growers. It must really suck to be in the minority of not liking the album but really it's only out for a few hours and I think coming in here when everyone is really excited is quite dangerous lol. Take care! :smooch:

Love that. Too true.

I unfortunatly agree too. LFL does nothing for me. Im a bit surprised because it has all the elements of an M that I would like, but it's just a clunker. I feel like its a filler song trying desperately to be epic. Also prefer demo of Devil. I'm happy to see everyone else is liking it and hope she has a hit on her hands. I do think the new stuff sounds very fresh! Looking forward to the rest of the songs.

Another spot on opinion of this song. It does sound very filler and clunky. Starts off promising but just ends up...I dunno lol. Also agree its great many are liking it and am absolutely hoping she has a sizable hit w/ this. We'll know very very soon :*)

all I wanna do is to live this moment (that I'll remember forever, as in the other releases) and live for love.

if there's one thing I learned with her is not to look down to negativity, just look higher where the good stuff are made

Amen :) I couldn't be happier and hearing ghosttown and thinking she made it on her own is fantastic :)