REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

i came on this forum a few hours ago and saw the "ghosttown appreciation thread" and i was like what ghosttown? then i saw this thread title and i thought it was a joke (again). so i started reading page 1 and i just fucking scrambled to itunes to ascertain, and then after silently screaming in my heart for a minute or 2, went to google the shit out of all the songs because i don't have a card to buy online. best christmas present ever. but seriously we need to stop giving false alarms so when i see something big next time, i will know at once that it's real. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He doesn't even know she has an album coming #soon... :lol:

Probably not...or her titling a song Illuminati has pushed him over the edge.

I like Living for Love much better than the demo, it's just more polished. Devil Pray too, much more interesting. I like the demo of Illuminati much better though. The Depeche Modey sound of the final version isn't bad, and I appreciate the sound of it too. Ghost town sounds amazing. I'm really happy with the sound of this album so far, definitely on track to be one of her best.

The fucking album artwork alone!!! Can't wait for the videos.

Great strategy when you think about it... 3 sets of songs will be released with 1 single each time. The pre-sales will add up until the official release, and it may be a bigger first week than MDNA!

Can you believe it, it's as if Madonna released 3 albums the same year : we're blessed :sassy:

why so many tracks? not that i'm complaining just surprised we are getting so many tracks.

I'm surprised they're not gonna release a standard and deluxe edition cause that's an easy to way to boost sales and I would've definitely bought both editions.

Hey guys, what about Rebel Heart as album title? Just love it.

great title..perfect!!! and it matches with the lyrics i'm listening right now...all of them

Lol at Guy Oseary on Twitter, retweeting little monsters...

cunt @itslukasbitch ·

is it a sin to stan for lady gaga but like 2 madonna songs help 1f62d.png1f62d.png i feel bad omf

Gaga's Fairy @JakeSmith_96 ·

Can't wait for @Madonna 's new album, loving the new songs!!! #RebelHeart #Madonna

The minute I discovered the album on Itunes my boyfriends family arrived. Now we are sitting hear and listening to a Dave Koz Christmas CD. It is like torture. i want to twerk to BIM.

I don't really post here very often (more of a lurker really!) but just wanted to say how proud I am of Madonna that she turned the week from hell into one of the most surprising and celebratory moments of her entire career.

The songs are great (particularly LFL) the album art is beautiful and I couldn't be happier as a longtime fan.

She truly is the pinnacle. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.