REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Cool! I love the new songs! Well especially Living for Love and Ghosttown!! The others are good too. Bitcha Madonna (that's how I hear it) is funny. I love how different all the songs are from each other and how inspired Madonna's singing is!!!! I haven't heard variation in her voice/interpretation and tonality since AL.

Was Devil Pray built on House of the Rising Sun?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think the album won't chart until it's officially released, keep calm LOL.

you mean it'll cumulate preorders for 3 months and THEN chart? I think it might get a #1 spot...

How can ANYONE not loving LFL. That song is EPIC ! AM so happy Xmas came early this year !

you mean it'll cumulate preorders for 3 months and THEN chart? I think it might get a #1 spot...

And I'm sure all the tv promo before that date, fingerscrossed she will promote on TV.

pre-orders still show up in charts on itunes, BOZOS!!!!

do you not remember MDNA?!?!!?!??!

FUCK

I bought it an hour ago, hopefully we'll see results in the morning.

Remember when Australia was the only country where MDNA didn't reach #1 on pre-sales? ugh

Remember when Australia was the only country where MDNA didn't reach #1 on pre-sales? ugh

was it really? i totally thought it did. we're such wankers

I could be wrong but I was positive it went number 1 here as well.

I seem to be the only one disappointed with Illuminati... The demo appeals to me way more then the final version. I loved the constant build up in the demo vs this 'industrial' sound.

I seem to be the only one disappointed with Illuminati... The demo appeals to me way more then the final version. I loved the constant build up in the demo vs this 'industrial' sound.

I love INDUSTRIALDONNA :dramatic:

My god... And it happens when I have to wait a few days to receive my new credit card... I'll go to the bank and say "Bitch I WANT Madonna :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: "

maybe joan of arc is shown in the preorder because she's letting us know which of the leaked demos are being featured on the album and WHICH ARENT! (except rebel heart obvs)