REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Is it too early to say I want Ghosttown played at my funeral?

:lmao:

Yes my precious, 'Ghosttown' is beautiful indeed, even if the 'everything's bound to breeEeeak' sounds like it blew out the autotune machine :bad:

:dead:

Tracklist/Credits

1. Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe
  2. Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder

3. Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone

4. Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie

5. Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

6. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj

7. TBA

8. Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Tracklist/Credits

1. Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe
  6. Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj
  7. TBA

Lone writing credits for Ghosttown? WOW!

Apparently living for love is available on 22 December in the UK!

why then??? why do they do such silly things? Or maybe they want to add all sales for the same week because 28th decermber is a difficult week to be number one???

Omg aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I can't take this!!!

Guys, before I get a heart attack, can someone tell me what is the plan with Living For Love? Is the first single? When is it going to be released?

Jesus save me, I can't take all of this! FUCK!!!

First of ALL - can we talk about how absolutely GORGEOUS the music is with these new 6 songs - AND the photos match that, incredible - now this is inspiration, she has done an excellent job so far with this release!!!!

whenever she wants she delivers GOLD. Everytime some releases haven't been so great is because she had other projects much important for her.

Tracklist/Credits

7. TBA

ryan tedder? oh my, so that news was right lol.

Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe

Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder

Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone

Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie

Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj

Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Surprised Avicii wasn't involved in Devil Pray. Yaaas for the Ryan Tedder rumour being proven as fact, not to mention Minaj actually being on the record :bad:

I woke up at 4.30am having to pee and checked my iPad before going back to sleep only to find the world has flipped on its head with the official announcement of Madonna's new album release AND 6 fucking songs available for immediate download!!!!

These songs are amazing - Ghosttown and Devil Pray are off the scale in terms of brilliance

This may end up being my favorite Madonna album ever....

Tracklist/Credits

7. TBA

I think this is the first time since her first album that she's credited as a lone writer of a song :dramatic:.

I didn't expect Tedder to be involved with Devil Pray!

OK now that I've listened to all the songs at least 3 times, all of them are really well crafted. BIM, Illuminati and Unapologetic Bitch are maybe too young and frenetic production-wise for me though, but they are catchy and interesting. But I think it will date it heavily. Devil May Cry, Ghost Town and LFL are my top 3.

Maybe she has been too generous giving writing credit to the producers (something that nobody elses does!). I wonder why this time she didn't put the producer as writer too, maybe she produced the song almost by herself????

Madonna has always said she is a very collaborative artist so I think she's really appreciative of everyone she works with and probably credits them for any contribution, no matter how small.

I can't believe this has happened. This is the BEST Christmas present EVER.

and there I was drinking my morning coffee and watching T.V completely oblivious to it all. :lmao:

Pre-ordered!!!!!!!