REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

so the single is out when?! i know UK on tuesday.

22 December = Monday, also in the UK

I cannot stop playing these songs - so fucking amazing

the production is incredible, her voice is spectacular, the lyrics awesome - each listen reveals something new in each song

I AM FOREVER HOOKED ON MADONNA!!!!

I wonder w/ the single coming out in the UK so soon and during that week (one of the most competitive and worst weeks) if LFL (even though it's technically single #1) is gonna get much promo from M and her team. Almost feels like they just want to get something out there to stop the bleeding and arent concerned w/ chart positions w/ this song. I still feel single #2 (most likely Rebel Heart, Ghost town, UBitch) will get more of a 'proper' single release as the album, M and her team should be ruthless and geared up (hopefully) by that time to promote the F out of the album and singles.

On every album for the last 15 or so years, I've had a hard time identifying more than 1 or 2 viable singles. Not this one. I'm having a hard time, with a few exceptions, choosing a song that I DON'T think would make a great single.

On every album for the last 15 or so years, I've had a hard time identifying more than 1 or 2 viable singles. Not this one. I'm having a hard time, with a few exceptions, choosing a song that I DON'T think would make a great single.

Exactly :iloveyou:

She fucking knows how to solve a problem! I'm so proud of her. What a genius strategy to release the album in packages.

Ghosttown is wonderful. Devils Pray turned out cool! Loved Bitch, I'm Madonna from the start. Living For Love should be longer and I miss the strong middle 8 of the demo version, but it's a great song nonetheless!

Just wow at the album cover. Bianco did some excellent work. The font is awesome.

Can't wait.

Thanks for that link. True, this album is not 'full of rage', but 'full of hope'. Just maybe, Rebel Heart is the new Erotica.

Ghost town def. is pretty ace. Didn't really listen to it until a little while ago. Sooo different and unlike anything out there or anything she's done! As usual dunno about the US but could see it being VERY big in Europe followed by all the usual places.

iTunes RUSSIA

Living for Love #1

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Illuminati

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

LOL at 'Living For Love' being #1 in....Russia :/ Devil Pray I could believe lol

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Why isn't Rebel Heart charting at all on ITunes? I would have thought it would be number 1 on the album chart on ITunes. :(

It leaped past #1 and iTunes are trying to figure out what's going on.

agree, what a fantastic track. it could have easily been the first single, i think many people can relate to the lyrics and music. a real gem :inlove:

Yes. This is sooooo good. I really love it.

We'll be two souls in a ghost town............. :inlove:

Why isn't Rebel Heart charting at all on ITunes? I would have thought it would be number 1 on the album chart on ITunes. :(

They just put up the banners so I am sure they're crunching numbers to chart it soon. I bet by end of the day it will be everywhere.