REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Amen :) I couldn't be happier and hearing ghosttown and thinking she made it on her own is fantastic :)

Not being a Debbie Downer, but those writing credits were fake.

According to that list, "Living for Love" is the only of the first 6 songs that was co-written by MoZella - but MoZella herself confirmed today that she also co-wrote "Unapologetic Bitch", "Illuminati" and "Bitch I'm Madonna"

Doesn't change the fact that "Ghosttown" is an amazing song, though :)

Another spot on opinion of this song. It does sound very filler and clunky. Starts off promising but just ends up...I dunno lol. Also agree its great many are liking it and am absolutely hoping she has a sizable hit w/ this. We'll know very very soon :*)

I DO hope it is a big hit, and people outside this forum really do like it.

Personally I think it's insane, & I try not 2 think about 2 much...

but after so many years, it's sorta impossible 2 remain this inspired,

passionate & fucking FRESH. I mean really, who has ever done this!?

Oh my god! This is it. This is what I've been waiting for all year. It's finally fucking here. THE official announcement.

Let the Madonna ride begin. iTunes here I come....

I'm shitting my pants with joy!

I feel Living For Love as a filler song, not a lead single, and it doesn't flow naturally to Devil Pray

this always happen after initial praise..the creeps will crawl

Oh my god! This is it. This is what I've been waiting for all year. It's finally fucking here. THE official announcement.

Let the Madonna ride begin. iTunes here I come....

I'm shitting my pants with joy!

Worth the wait WeboGirl. :tigger: Party time all round now for us all.

Sorry I'm going off but God DAMN get out of here with that shit on here

That's how I feel since the demos leaked... I mean WTF!!!!! There is NO bad song. They're all so fucking good....!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS RU HAS SPOKEN!!

RuPaul @RuPaul 16 min16 minuti fa

Yes! #livingforlove #Ghosttown @17days RT @keith_caulfield: @Madonna Hi Ru! Any songs stand out for you, yet?

Living For Love and Ghosttown are officially blessed by RuPaul

tumblr_n1qw9znqwl1rdutw3o1_400.gif

These songs, including the leaks we heard remind me of a charm and quality in her music that I personally believe has been lacking since the Music era. I'm not saying her subsequent work has been bad at all (quite the opposite) but 2008 onwards had a different feel that was very....how do I put this, mainstream?

Sounds silly because she's a mainstream pop artist but it felt like anyone could follow it.

This feels like it's for the fans. This is MADONNA. It's a quintessential sound and there's such a charm here.

Exciting times. She's got a hunger again, I can hear it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

These songs, including the leaks we heard remind me of a charm and quality in her music that I personally believe has been lacking since the Music era. I'm not saying her subsequent work has been bad at all (quite the opposite) but 2008 onwards had a different feel that was very....how do I put this, mainstream?

Sounds silly because she's a mainstream pop artist but it felt like anyone could follow it.

This feels like it's for the fans. This is MADONNA. It's a quintessential sound and there's such a charm here.

Exciting times. She's got a hunger again, I can hear it.

that's also what I feel