REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

I can imagine "Bitch I'm Madonna" being released as a club promo single.

"We go hard or we go home" :headbang:

I can see Madonna singing Like A Prayer and in the end we start hearing the beats of Living For Love and suddenly it transforms, like Lucky Star/Hung Up in Confessions Tour.

I would looove a "Bitch" part of the concert too, including Unapologetic Bitch, Bitch I'm Madonna and a new version of GangBang.

Edited by Macromad

Guess I need some clarification of what's going on here (even though it's prob been said/clarified ump-teen x lol). Is Living For Love the 'official' first single :( (promo, sent to radios etc etc..)or just a buzz-esque single to get something out there? Again, I just honestly dunno what's going on here..sorry lol It's almost like these 6 songs are an EP to shut people up for now and the regular/official album (which is coming out in March) will have 100% finished songs. Does that mean these 6 songs will NOT be on the final/official album. My ultimate dream and outcome is the latter and have *Rebel Heart* (as is or even stepped up a notch) be the FIRST real single w/ massive promo. That's another thing, is the version of Rebel Heart and Wash Over Me we heard even the final versions? :?? Not all saying this is all Mimi-esque but the 'confusion' factor ain't too far off :# lol. This is feeling more Beyonce/surprise style.

I can see Madonna singing Like A Prayer and in the end we start hearing the beats of Living For Love and suddenly it transforms, like Lucky Star/Hung Up in Confessions Tour.

I would looove a "Bitch" part of the concert too, including Unapologetic Bitch, Bitch I'm Madonna and a new version of GangBang.

Yeah I think we're definitely going to hear Like a Prayer once again. I can also see Nothing Really Matters being part of the encore too. Theres no way around it. Living For Love is like the love child of NRM + LAP.

I can see Gang Bang being a video interlude somewhere close to Unapologetic Bitch.

I can imagine an amazing video of Illuminati with all the people she mentions (yes, even gags) and Madonna popping bottles in slow motion looking gorgeous as ever, dressed in black.

And same for Bitch I'm Madonna. I can see video treatments that would be very current to today's type of videos and songs.

It's a shame cause she had that promo with the heart for Living for Love saved for Valentines Day which would've been good. I guess her people were trying their best to convince her she needed to do this now.

Guess I need some clarification of what's going on here (even though it's prob been said/clarified ump-teen x lol). Is Living For Love the 'official' first single :( (promo, sent to radios etc etc..)or just a buzz-esque single to get something out there? Again, I just honestly dunno what's going on here..sorry lol It's almost like these 6 songs are an EP to shut people up for now and the regular/official album (which is coming out in March) will have 100% finished songs. Does that mean these 6 songs will NOT be on the final/official album. My ultimate dream and outcome is the latter and have *Rebel Heart* (as is or even stepped up a notch) be the FIRST real single w/ massive promo. That's another thing, is the version of Rebel Heart and Wash Over Me we heard even the final versions? :?? Not all saying this is all Mimi-esque but the 'confusion' factor ain't too far off :# lol. This is feeling more Beyonce/surprise style.

Living for Love is the official first single and was scheduled to be released on February 14th (Valentine's Day). However, things have changed and the album is to be released in March now, evethough we will get to hear "additional" on February 9th. So I assume they're preparing things to start promo NOW.

Lets not get started with all that "buzz single" crap of the MDNA era... :lmao: remember the "buzz single" GMAYL?? :rotfl:

Living for Love is the official first single and was scheduled to be released on February 14th (Valentine's Day). However, things have changed and the album is to be released in March now, evethough we will get to hear "additional" on February 9th. So I assume they're preparing things to start promo NOW.

I think we'll get a video by February 9th and the only other "additional" music will be Joan of Arc (since it's showing on the preorders but not playable)

LFL is the official lead single, but the video hasn't been shot yet, as it was originally scheduled for release on 14 February 2015. It will be officially released as a single next Monday, 22 December.

The 6 songs will all be included on the album.

Madonna herself said in the press release that living for love is the first single

These 6 songs released are on the album

What leaked before were demos, since the released ones are different from the demos (some more than others), it's obviously that Rebel and Wash will be different too

So far, what I'm loving about the era is the song and album title Rebel Heart, and album cover. 'If' LFL is the official first single as much as I'm obviously rooting for it to be a hit, I'm not feeling it at all (and def. keep trying over and over). Hope the majority end up hearing something different. Nothing about it flows or is memorable. I could def. see fans liking or loving it but I'm just not one of them. :(...

MoZilla confirmed via Instagram that she co-wrote "Living for Love", "Unapologetic Bitch", "Illuminati", "Bitch I'm Madonna", "Joan of Arc" 'and more' on the new album.

So far, what I'm loving about the era is the song and album title Rebel Heart, and album cover. 'If' LFL is the official first single as much as I'm obviously rooting for it to be a hit, I'm not feeling it at all (and def. keep trying over and over). Hope the majority end up hearing something different. Nothing about it flows or is memorable. I could def. see fans liking or loving it but I'm just not one of them. :(...

Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry if I'm being a cunt right now but I honestly have no clue what you've expected for this album. It hasn't only crushed poor MDNA, it has pulverized it and we haven't even heard all of it.

The music is fresh, different and the lyrics are about moving on from heartbreak. It's the divorce album MDNA was trying to be. The vocal production and overall mastering of the tracks is better than her last two albums. Her vocals do not sound forced but natural. Seriously you must be deaf to not hear it. And if you really don't like it then you should keep all of that negativity to yorself and stop raining on our parade.

It doesn't work for me, either. It's repetitive and goes nowhere. It's like someone decided it would make a good song title and just never quite made it into an actual song. I'm surprised Alicia Keys, Disclosure, and other professional songwriters were involved. Even Nothing Fails is far superior.

I strongly hope something else is chosen for the single. Unapologetic Bitch or Rebel Heart would be better.