REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

stop posting negative tweets from random Monsters jeez, who cares. let's celebrate.

Exactly. Who fucking cares about that random crap?? Please, let not start this era posting all that crap here!

And I agree, whether or not you care for the songs (which unfortunately I'm not feeling...so far :( ) except Rebel Heart WHY post screen shots of haters comments (Monsters, Lambs) from OTHER sites on *Madonnas board! Plz...just stop it. It's nothing but getting off topic and shit stirring! As true fans/loons like myself and others here, there's a difference if we simply don't like a song or songs and make a comment vs. posting random hateful gunk from other sites!

Why post negative tweets from Monsters and Taylor Swift fans in this thread. :mellow: We don't need their mindless negativity in this thread. This is for Madonna fans to enjoy, not to listen to those idiots.

I agree!

It's a given that there will always be haters and toxic people. Better to ignore them.

He's probably drunk right now making his own versions of the songs.

:chuckle:

Poor William. Although, I'll forgive him anything for giving us Frozen.

Unapologetic Bitch should be 1st single, it's :smoke: in the way the Erotica single was..am struggling with Living for Love, wish I could see what everyone else sees :wacko:

Great day for all M fans tho :thumbsup:

Why post negative tweets from Monsters and Taylor Swift fans in this thread. :mellow: We don't need their mindless negativity in this thread. This is for Madonna fans to enjoy, not to listen to those idiots.

Preach it girl! It's useless, pointless negative energy and I think that should be added as a no no (if you post, copy/paste etc..hateful comments from other sites) one should get a warning or suspended for a brief time (or longer if they keep doing it)!

I think I prefer the album version now

Me too

They are both equally good

But the album mix has a very unique touch to it.

I was not expecting this sound for Madonna, and I am living for it and just DYING to hear more of it.

Illuminati will def be in my top 3 of the album!!! Like yiiiiiiiiiisssssssss!!!

It's interesting because no other people from M past openly comments on her music as much as he seems.

Shep Pettibone is a loon just as much as Orbit lol

:wow:

QUEEN!

I can see "Illuminati" being the opener of the next tour with the first section being very Egypt-inspired!

YIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

I was thinking the same exact thing!!!

Actually, "All Seeing Eye Tour 2015" :wow: