REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

I love that everytime her face is on an album cover she always shows the "right" side of her face :inlove:

It's her left side. Both Madonna and I share beautiful left sides of our faces. Our right sides of our faces are beautiful but not as beautiful.

What kind of non-tradition promo from the queen herself is this????

I thought the demos slayed but man...these 6 songs have surpassed my expectations! I mean listen to fucking Illuminati! I thought that song was a throw-away and now it sounds like something straight from Kanye's album!!!

And of course my clairvoyant powers have proven some of you wrong, once again. Avicii's demos are apparently reworked by *Ryan Tedder* (as stated in the reviw thread) and maybe Blood Diamond and Dahi (Ghosttown is pretty much a completely reworked version of Heartbreak City, isn't it?) AND Nicki is NOT featured on UB but on BIM, as I've said she would be.

Well...I'm kind of bummed at the fact that Addicted and Heartbreak City are not there yet. I hope Rebel Heart makes the cut (but obviously reworked).

This album WILL get Madonna awards. I'm telling you! It's probably her greatest effort since COADF, but it's already more edgy than that album and not all dance.

I wonder if they are going back and "tweaking" the songs that didn't make it on the pre-release. The demo of "Rebel Heart" sounds finished to me. I can't help but wonder if they are changing it a bit to distinguish it from the "demo" version. :)

It's her left side. Both Madonna and I share beautiful left sides of our faces. Our right sides of our faces are beautiful but not as beautiful.

I honestly think Madonna favours her left side because over the years her left eye has appeared more fuller than her right eyes [x].

I always take pics with my left side of the face :) Studies show left side of the face is more attractive.

I woke up this morning. My cat gave me a headbutt, and I reached over to look at my phone. DEAR.GOD. I ran to my laptop IMMEDIATELY after posting the album cover with hashtags (of course) on Instagram, facebook, and twitter. I think the production and arrangement on Devil Pray are fantastic. All of the songs are catchy, very commercial, and have depth. They play right into her MO. It's all a mix of aggression and tenderness. This album is gonna be very special. Ghosttown is beautiful. Wow.

That album cover is EVERYTHING!!!! Damn, I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. Sigh.

Yes! You are right! I meant "right" as the "good" side! But you got it right! :inlove:

Probably #1 on I Tunes later today after this

tumblr_ngvdvrbIr81suhcwho1_r1_1280.jpg

:dead:

The only problem is that I was so fucking amped this morning that everybody and everything aside from these songs just seems shit in comparison. :rotfl:

shit!!! i have to go out to see that hobbit movie with friends....and then back home with them to play risiko's lord of the rings....should i find an excuse???? i want to listen to this again and again!!!!!!!!!

I burned a CD with the 6 songs plus the demos that weren't included. I played it loud with my headphones, sound pristine, her voice booming, my heart beating. So in love with the new production, then after UB came Rebel Heart, i simply can't imagine how great it's going to be the final version if the demo is so beautiful. My album ends with Joan of Arc and Messiah. It's like when you cum and the cock is still up your ass.

Thank god for the leaks! If it wasn't for the leak we would only have Living for Love for Christmas! And in my opinion Living For Love isn't the best song of the 6 she has released... if she had released only Living For Love it would not have done the impact that we are feeling now!

Thank god for the leaks! If it wasn't for the leak we would only have Living for Love for Christmas! And in my opinion Living For Love isn't the best song of the 6 she has released... if she had released only Living For Love it would not have done the impact that we are feeling now!

And listening to the demos haven't affected my vision at all. In fact, i found the experience much more interesting, as if we had been part of the process.

I guess it's safe to assume the following leaked demos will not be included on the album then?

Addicted (The One That Got Away)

Revolution

Borrowed Time

Heartbreak City

Messiah?? (Not sure because she mentioned this one a few times and even posted lyrics)

Wash All Over Me