REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Great surprise for you to wake up to LCD

4a694feeb271458ac76dbe4928a25866.500x250

Yes! I woke up and saw my phone had blown up with messages about it while I was asleep. You should've seen how fast I FLEW out of bed, tripping over things, and falling on my laptop to load iTunes. :rotfl: It's so good! Living for Love, Ghosttown omg ...

I could be wrong but I was positive it went number 1 here as well.

It went #1 on the day it was officially released but I'm almost certain that it peaked #2 during the pre-sale period. I remember Guy tweeting about the few countries where MDNA was yet to reach #1 in pre-sales but that unfortunately didn't do enough in the end. Oh well - it reached #1 during it's official release and was certified Gold in its first week ;).

I love INDUSTRIALDONNA :dramatic:

Imagine the final version of Heartbreak City which is said to be industrial too :dramatic:

maybe joan of arc is shown in the preorder because she's letting us know which of the leaked demos are being featured on the album and WHICH ARENT! (except rebel heart obvs)

so wash is not?

Shoot...I much prefer the demos of Demo Prays and Illumanti. I sooo shouldn't have listened to the demos as much as I did. Don't know why Living for Love doesn't much for me - demo or final version. Geez, aren't I ray of sunshine? I suck.

The industrial sound of Illuminati reminds me A LOT of Depeche Mode...which can only be a good thing. It's waaaay more modern and all around fresher and better than the demo IMO.

I was going to say that!! Depeche Mode is my favorite music act along with Madonna and yeah, the production reminds me to them and that's great :D

I just downloaded it. I'm so fucking excited right now. This is the best day ever! It's perfect! I'm going to suck my boyfriend's dick so hard tonight!

:dramatic:

maybe joan of arc is shown in the preorder because she's letting us know which of the leaked demos are being featured on the album and WHICH ARENT! (except rebel heart obvs)

I don't think she'll leave out Wash, Heartbreak City, Messiah and Addicted though.

Edited by Guest

So did Joan of Arc was available by mistake for pre-order and they removed it quickly like many are saying ? ANYONE MANAGED TO GET IT ?

it's just visible... not downloadable... i tried switching iTunes countries like maybe Japan, it was downloadable there too... no one got Joan of Arc i think

Love the art cover. The only thing that would have make all of this perfect is if Rebel Heart have been the first single.

The public can easily match up the song with the album cover and the single and thats the catchiest song from the leaks so far.

Maybe Madonna will release it as the 2nd or 3rd single, but if history serves, the last time Madonna has a bigger 2nd single is Take a Bow in the US 20 years ago. I hope I hope LFL is only the buzz single.

Shoot...I much prefer the demos of Demo Prays and Illumanti. I sooo shouldn't have listened to the demos as much as I did. Don't know why Living for Love doesn't much for me - demo or final version. Geez, aren't I ray of sunshine? I suck.

Ghosttown is great and I already liked Bitch I'm Madonna and UB

On first listen I'm disappointed by these songs... I think I may need help :mellow: I hope they grow on me tho. I much prefer the demos to all the finals, demos are more euphoric, not a fan of the industrial sound. I hate that in LFL after 'loves gonna lift me up' it cuts to almost nothing but some bumps.

The up up up part in Living for love should have been sung by the London choir woman

The final version is amazing but Madonnas voice is not so clear anymore, especially that amazing part .. I pick up my crown Put it back on my head I can forgive but I will never forget

I think she sounds just fine

Love the art cover. The only thing that would have make all of this perfect is if Rebel Heart have been the first single.

The public can easily match up the song with the album cover and the single and thats the catchiest song from the leaks so far.

I think being the 2nd single is now a blessing in disguise for REBEL HEART... I think it will be promoted properly, hence the Feb 9 announcement... right now, a rushed release for LFL with no immediate promo on the horizon because of the vacation... LFL is more targetted for her core fans which will eat it up, promo or no promo...

:dramatic:

I don't think she'll leave out Wash, Heartbreak City, Messiah and Addicted though.

Well... she said that HALF of the demos won't be on the album.... i hope she includes Heartbreak City... :nervous:

I'm melodramatic now but I'm close to tears actually. All of this exceeded my expectations by 100% and went far beyond, turned around and kicked me in the ass!

The cover is kind of a love child of her first album cover and Erotica era lips while the other promo picture is pure 'In Bed With Madonna'. The songs are fresh as hell, melodic and all around amazing. To think that we will get 13 more tracks soon is making me so euphoric that I might get a heart attack today if I don't stop playing the songs over and over.

giphy-PU2Ani.gif

I'm melodramatic now but I'm close to tears actually. All of this exceeded my expectations by 100% and went far beyond, turned around and kicked me in the ass!

The cover is kind of a love child of her first album cover and Erotica era lips while the other promo picture is pure 'In Bed With Madonna'. The songs are fresh as hell, melodic and all around amazing. To think that we will get 13 more tracks soon is making me so euphoric that I might get a heart attack today if I don't stop playing the songs over and over.

giphy-PU2Ani.gif

I exactly feel the same!!! :inlove: