REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Loving the finished products! They are so much better! Illuminati is fantastic now!!! She really changed that from a basic demo to a great track!!!

Love the fact there will be 19 tracks on the album!!

I'm pretty sure the FABULOUS ad-libs on Living For Love are from Geneta Crooke (from the London Gospel Community Choir), judging from this Tweet back in the summer. She will be known as QUEEN GENETA from now on - the new Niki Harris :wow: :wow:

Guessing the male voice is Ennis El (again just judging from that Tweet). I wonder if they are even aware that the new song's out now? Someone who has Twitter should tell them!

Same here. I guess I'll have to wait a few days for the EP to turn up on another store site.

I imagine they will be on Spotify by day's end. One of the articles says the songs will be available on all streaming sites. Spotify is a bit slow to upload new stuff at times. You might also try Google Play to see if they are available for purchase.

It's better than MDNA already, and I loved MDNA, but this sounds like something new and fresh, not dated at all. And now that we now it will have 19 tracks I don't care about Bitch I'm Madonna being included in the final tracklist, I'm starting to like it now, Nicky kills it in that track. Living for Love is so uplifting, Unapologetic Bitch is now even more stuck in my head, Illuminati improved a lot so did Devil Prays and Ghosttown is a faboulous ballad. I'm soooo happy.

Tumbleweedt. great to see you back. Have missed you and so many of our regular members lately but hopefully you are all back and posting up a storm again.

+1

Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe

Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder

Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone

Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie

Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj

Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

Thanks so much, popeline!!!