REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

LFL is great but it would have benefited a deeper and richer tone, it is too crow-like in parts... please don't kill me :lol:

lolz... to be honest i am a little relieved the crow has been tamed a little in the final version... the demo was so crowstatica

Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe
Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder
Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone
Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie
Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz
Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj
Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

I love everything so far. Ghost Town has to grow on me a little, sounds a bit like Sia, I hope it's not replacing Heartbreak City :)

Did anyone notice the mastering problem in Bitch I'm Madonna? After Nicki's verse the drum sounds a bit muffled.

I feel pretty bad for her though :/ That was clearly not the way how she wanted to release her new material.

THE COVER :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Guest ditaluver

Why isn't LFL on UK iTunes??

Cos its gonna be the first single. For some reason in UK we get EVERYTHING last.

it was the same with britneys work bitch - and Katy Perrys Roar. We got them like a month or so after they had been released for the rest of the world!

I think there is some type of 'law/policy' with releasing singles in the uk. It sucks!

OMG I'm seriously shaking here!!! Waking up to this is like a dream.

THE ALBUM COVER!
THE FACT THAT ITS CALLED REBEL HEART!

19 TRACKS!

NEW VERSIONS OF ILLUMINATI, LIVING FOR LOVE, BITCH IM MADONNA!

GHOSTTOWN SLAYING!

This is too much for me...

ass-shaking-gif.gif

I'm gonna download again and stream the cunt out of it. It's gonna be number one even if I have to remortgage my house and sell both kidneys

:lmao:

My work colleague just downloaded the iTunes tracks and we're listening to them :wow:

Devil Pray slays my whole existence.

This final mix of Devil Pray is perfect from start to finish. She can use this instead of LIB and OYH on tour!

OMG!!!! Good decision, Madonna always being an intelligent business woman. I'm pre ordering right now, though I'm confused, is Living for love the first single or we don't have one yet?

Living For Love | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtstaid, Toby Gad, Nick Rowe

Devil Pray | Madonna Ciccone, Ryan Tedder

Ghosttown | Madonna Ciccone

Unapologetic Bitch | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie

Illuminati | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz

Bitch I’m Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Madonna Ciccone, Thomas Wesley Pentz, Sophie, Onika Maraj

Joan of Arc | Madonna Ciccone, S1, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald

I LOVE ILUMINATTI :wow: