REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest bluejean

Who knows? None of these 6 songs are/were his anyway. You can't wipe a writing credit, which was his (and his team's) main contribution anyway I believe

I think he produced a good chunk of those demos though, it sure sounds like it. Not that I listened to any illegally stolen demos :lol:

Just pre-ordered and downloaded first 6 songs on I-Tunes Australia.

Love them all, they all sound much better than the demos.

Even songs like Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna which I wasn't that keen on sound great.

The other 4 are genius and this album sounds like it will be her best since American Life or even earlier!

Devil Pray is glorious as is Living For Love.

Ghosttown is a real surprise, amazing track.

Unapologetic Bitch is most like the demo just more refined and is also amazing.

Very happy so far, can't wait to hear the other 13 (!) songs :)

Guest bluejean

LFL is great but would have benefited of a deeper and richer tone, it is too crow-like in parts... please don't kill me :lol:

Oh it's gonna be a crow anthem on tour :lol: Can't wait!

LFL is great but it would have benefited a deeper and richer tone, it is too crow-like in parts... please don't kill me :lol:

Oh it's gonna be a crow anthem on tour :lol: Can't wait!

Embrace the crow!

Where is that photo of Madonna with the Crow in the studio? :rotfl:

I think he produced a good chunk of those demos though, it sure sounds like it. Not that I listened to any illegally stolen demos :lol:

On listening to 'Make the Devil Pray' today I could have sworn it was Avicii...and it's Ryan Tedder, so there ya go....

Guest bluejean

On listening to 'Make the Devil Pray' today I could have sworn it was Avicii...and it's Ryan Tedder, so there ya go....

That's interesting because wasn't there other info that went with that Ryan Tedder report? Something to do with the tour?

Nightcutter, they were worth the wait. What are your favs ?

Devil Prays and Ghost Town.

They're fab Jan!

:superman:

This will be on of her best albums, that`s for sure :clap: :clap: :clap::confessions:

I love everything I heard so far (ok, Bitch I´m Madonn is not my Cup of tea) ! But the rest is awesome :headbang:

Her voice is amazing this time :yes:

The melodies, the structure o the songs! Oh my, I can`t stop praising.

She really got me with this album! Don`t get me wrong I liked MDNA, but there was always something about it that I couldn`t connect to.

Now with Rebel Heart :bow:

Madonna, thank you for this christmas gift! I love you :inlove:

Guest HaveASit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM LOVING ALL THE SONGS