REBEL HEART album pre-order on iTunes NOW! You get 6 songs now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Madonna Responds to 'Rebel Heart' Leak by Releasing Six Songs

BY ROLLING STONE |

December 20, 2014

Madonna hadn't planned on releasing her 13th album, Rebel Heart, until spring 2015. But leakers had other plans for the Queen of Pop's follow-up to 2012's MDNA, unleashing early mixes of 13 tracks onto the Internet this week. In response, Madonna has put six official versions of the songs up for sale on iTunes and other digital music retailers, effective immediately. More music will be available February 9th, and the full album will be released the first week of March via Interscope.

\

ummm whats this ? does this mean more bonus tracks in feb?

Madonna Responds to 'Rebel Heart' Leak by Releasing Six Songs

BY ROLLING STONE |

December 20, 2014

Madonna hadn't planned on releasing her 13th album, Rebel Heart, until spring 2015. But leakers had other plans for the Queen of Pop's follow-up to 2012's MDNA, unleashing early mixes of 13 tracks onto the Internet this week. In response, Madonna has put six official versions of the songs up for sale on iTunes and other digital music retailers, effective immediately. More music will be available February 9th, and the full album will be released the first week of March via Interscope.

"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living for Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the spring," she said in a statement. "I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift."

Tracks available immediately include throwback house anthem "Living for Love," the ominous "Devil Pray," the reggae-tinged jam "Unapologetic Bitch," the dark "Illuminati" and the Nicki Minaj-featuring "Bitch I'm Madonna." Producers on the tracks include Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Dahi, Blood Diamonds and Madonna, herself. Fans can nab the songs as part of an album pre-order or buy them individually a la carte.

Kayne?????

Guest eroticerotic

soo glad she ditched the Hideaway (gag) sounds on Living For Love. Living For Love now sounds like it found its identity. 90's and gospel yet fresh and funky.

Remember when we made fun of the member who thought Madonna should release Rebel Heart on Valentines Day and we crucified them? :lmao:

Well that was her plan all along it seems. We all thought it was too naff for Madonna to do. :lmao:

ummm whats this ? does this mean more bonus tracks in feb?

Most likely, it means we'll get the 2nd single on 9 February - and it won't be one of the 6 songs already released!

Official press release

Madonna Releases Six Songs From New 'Rebel Heart' Album

MADONNA RELEASES SIX SONGS FROM NEW 'REBEL HEART' ALBUM AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW

Full Album Scheduled for Release in March

December 20, 2014. For immediate release....New York, NY.....Madonna has just released six songs from her new studio album 'Rebel Heart'. The six songs are currently available for purchase now via preorder at iTunes and other music outlets with purchase of the album and a la carte as well. The music will also be available on all streaming services. Additional music will be released on Feb. 9th. The full album of "Rebel Heart" on Interscope Records is scheduled to be released the first week in March 2015.

Song titles that are currently available from the new album are Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna which was recorded with Nicki Minaj. Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, was recorded in NY, LA and London.

The decision to release the songs much earlier than anticipated was due to the leaking of several work-in-progress demos earlier this week.

"I was hoping to release my new single 'Living For Love' on Valentine's Day with the rest of the album coming in the Spring. I would prefer my fans to hear completed versions of some of the songs instead of the incomplete tracks that are circulating. Please consider these six songs as an early Christmas gift," commented Madonna.

LFL sound 1000000x better. Great choice for first single.

Devil Pray - loved the demo. Love it even more now.

Ghosttown - a total gem. Should be a single.

Unapologetic Bitch - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah sooooo gooooood. Should be second single.

Illuminati - edgier than demo. Amazing.

Bitch I'm Madonna - hated the demo. Final version has been transformed into all-over-the-place brilliance. Love the addition of Nicki.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MADONNA!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!