Mat.Guy

Are we sure that this trip to Rio was vacations?? She posted these pics about a photoshoot, and now she's already back in the US...

What is strange is that she posted a second pic with the nails, one day after the first one. Only video shoots take 2 days! Maybe she shot the video for Living for Love in Rio? :sassy:

I hope we'll get some nice sightings of Demonna partying, she's always on instagram so she'll post things.

I love that! Her IG is so good. Younger popstars have also IG but their accounts are so tired and uninspired. Madge knows. Madge rules. She slays.

I think she's in London right now. Mert just posted on IG that he's in London after posting last night that he was with Madonna. I think those airport photos were pictures of her arriving at the New York airport to take a flight out, not arriving into New York as reported.

I wonder if she will pack a bikini for this trip? I'm probably expecting too much, but I hope so.

My mom says Madonna only wears sexy revealing clothes for her tours. She doesn't want you to see stuff for free, you have to pay to see the real thing!

My mom says Madonna only wears sexy revealing clothes for her tours. She doesn't want you to see stuff for free, you have to pay to see the real thing!

Deep down in the depths of my rebel heart I know this to be true. Oh well.