Mat.Guy

After the first note announced by a Brazilian fashion magazine, that Madonna would spend the New Year's Eve in Rio at a Riccardo Tisci's party, a Brazilian colunist can confirm.

According to him, Maddona confirmed her presence, along with her kids and some of her dancers, yesterday's afternoon (18th).

Riccardo tried to close the pool of the Fasano Hotel, the one M stayed on her last stops in Rio, but it wasn't possible due to the demand of the season. So now they have two private houses in avaliation. One in Alto Gávea and the other in Jardim Botânico (high-priced places). Riccardo still has to decide which one.

de-preto-madonna-vai-para-a-piscina-do-h

This is Madonna at Fasano's pool. The place was already booked so Riccardo had to find another place.

Jesus Luz was also invited, but had to refuse because he will be working in Florianópolis for the NYE. But he said as soon as he finish his professional agenda he will fly to Rio to meet Madonna again, since they are still very good friends.

Jesus+Luz+Arriving+Fasano+Hotel+Rio+de+J

Jesus is one of the few Brazilian guests of the party expected to reach 100 people. Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss already confirmed their presence too.

madonna.png

Mat Guy, hope you and Nessie both got an invite :laugh:

I still love Jesus Luz. He is so gorgeous and always speaks so highly of Madonna. Also proves that Christopher was such an exaggerator saying Madonna did not like Kate and Naomi. She often invites them to things and seems to enjoy their company.

Guest Rachelle of London

Mat Guy, hope you and Nessie both got an invite :laugh:

I still love Jesus Luz. He is so gorgeous and always speaks so highly of Madonna. Also proves that Christopher was such an exaggerator saying Madonna did not like Kate and Naomi. She often invites them to things and seems to enjoy their company.

I actually bet she didnt like them hanging around her brother at that time. Naomi has said herself that in the mid/late nighties she was a completely different person (drugs, alcohol) There's a difference between liking someone and not wanting to have your loved ones around them. I wouldnt want my brother around destructive people like that either. Guess he succumbed. Look at him now.

I wanna go to this party sooooo badly!!! Could you imagine the goss!

You must love brazilian men, they are gorgeous, funny and amazing great lovers... you could see Brahim double face coming miles away

Yes... Thank's LOL!

I don't find myself gorgeous....but cute, yes! And i give one bloddy good head!

Madonna arriving in NYC with Mercy (December 23)

10885561_605542316240408_62351429270781510301421_605542322907074_663712387960953

1969273_605542326240407_6866664885653639

she looks so young

and my, mercy is almost taller than M

his name is

I think that's her new personal trainer behind her,

he's incredibly hot

His name is Craig..