REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Holy Water is horrible. :roadrunner:

How does it sound?

I'm not bothering with any more leaks. If I've learned anything this week it's that any demo (despite how amazing it may be) does NOT do the final versions justice. I'm happy with what's been released officially and we now have a date to look to for the final product

Fucking WOW.

That's all I have to say about all that's been happening regarding Rebel Heart. I adore every single song that she released (officially as besides Rebel Heart, I refused to listed to any other demos *prays for strenght*)

Devil Prays is definitely the best surprise of them all, so fucking good! That deep voice and those moans! Ugh, Talk about multiple orgasms!

Living for Love... Ugh x 486764 perfection!

Ghosttown!!! Ahhhh :inlove:

Unapologetic Bitch. Okay I need to lay down now, I seriously didn't expect to love it as much as I do, It's such a tune! :wow:

The same goes for Bitch I'm Madonna. M, you're killing me!!! "we go hard or we go home" indeed!!!

And I can't wait to see what she'll do with Illuminati on the next tour!!! I get visual orgasms listening to it!

Just my two cents. Once again I've been FLOORED by the almighty M. I just can't with that woman!

Be still my heart...

How does it sound?

I'm not bothering with any more leaks. If I've learned anything this week it's that any demo (despite how amazing it may be) does NOT do the final versions justice. I'm happy with what's been released officially and we now have a date to look to for the final product

It's just BORING compared to all the other new songs.

Sounds like Hard Candy outtake .

Fucking WOW.

That's all I have to say about all that's been happening regarding Rebel Heart. I adore every single song that she released (officially as besides Rebel Heart, I refused to listed to any other demos *prays for strenght*)

Devil Prays is definitely the best surprise of them all, so fucking good! That deep voice and those moans! Ugh, Talk about multiple orgasms!

Unapologetic Bitch. Okay I need to lay down now, I seriously didn't expect to love it as much as I do, It's such a tune! :wow:

The same goes for Bitch I'm Madonna. M, you're killing me!!! "we go hard or we go home" indeed!!!

And I can't wait to see what she'll do with Illuminati on the next tour!!! I get visual orgasms listening to it!

Just my two cents. Once again I've been FLOORED by the almighty M. I just can't with that woman!

Be still my heart...

Oh, how I've missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Fucking WOW.

Be still my heart...

Yes, Raf is back and back in a big way. :tigger: What a great post to return.

hahaha

I can understand that some people don't like something, but the quality of these new songs is so evident, that those who say that are clearly stupid trolls.

The problem is not to dislike the songs.

The problem is when your very first post is about the fact you hate EVERYTHING on the new album. I mean WTF!!!!?????!!!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR GODS SAKE!

I hope Holy Water doesn't have a widespread leak although it sounds like it's about to. We have so much great stuff already. Whoever's leaking the demos needs to chill until the album is released.

Illuminati is her most played track according to LastFM... interesting. Although it could be because of the demo version, which a lot of people seem to prefer over the finished one. A lot of the demos are on her LastFM chart, and that just shows how widely in circulation they are.

The problem is not to dislike the songs.

The problem is when your very first post is about the fact you hate EVERYTHING on the new album. I mean WTF!!!!?????!!!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR GODS SAKE!

I love the fact that you and I have similar temperament, angry bitches like that badmouthing everyone :rotfl:

I love the fact that you and I have similar temperament, angry bitches like that badmouthing everyone :rotfl:

If you could see me, :lol:

You wouldn't believe how many time I say WTF when I read this forum, :dead:

1. ^^A troll pretending to be an old fan

2. But if you're not, then invent a time machine and go back to the 1980s and let the rest of us enjoy REBEL HEART

Is that newbie serious? I'm a fan from 1983 and I LOVE the new stuff (both leaked and official). They're all on repeat and all very sing-a-longable!! This era of Madonna has really invigorated me.

Is that newbie serious? I'm a fan from 1983 and I LOVE the new stuff (both leaked and official). They're all on repeat and all very sing-a-longable!! This era of Madonna has really invigorated me.

These songs are very melodious, very warm...very human...:lol:

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's the connection.

It is the connection. MDMA had a level of disconnect that alienated a lot of fans (even though it was pretty much half an excellent album).

I like to read people's opinions on this forum but I'm having trouble because of some insects penetrating the thread for no reason.

Crystal, you're too hot to be doing this shiz :sassy:

Fucking WOW.

Be still my heart...

whereTF have you been???? :angry:

It is the connection. MDMA had a level of disconnect that alienated a lot of fans (even though it was pretty much half an excellent album).

HC had many good songs, MDNA too, but overall they sound a bit too dry and stale.

:lmao: Sorry I just had to say that. Let's not turn this thread into HC & MDNA-bashing fiesta.