REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

GODDAMNIT someone clearly has some malicious intents, tweet Guy

that's not gonna help anymore its really impossible to stop any leaks of the demos once they hit the internet to be honest...im pretty sure the rest of the demos from the other song descriptions we got are gonna leak before March

Guest HaveASit

lol wtf you said you listened to it and it was awesome. you even quotes lyrics from it. be consistent please

You know that you can read the poster username above the picture, right? Knowing that, look back to the posters that said those things.

Bye

Sorry if this has been posted already...

Do we believe this is the final track listing?!

10858562_896397120383898_489448190301711

Erm those songs wouldn't fit on one LP. It would have to be 2 records, 4 sides... Whoever made up the LUV tracklist has been busy again I see :manson:

Sorry if this has been posted already...

Do we believe this is the final track listing?!

10858562_896397120383898_489448190301711

If it's real i really like the idea that we almost hear nothing of it already!

wow!!! suedy was right after all....!!!

I wanted to put everything out together. I have an overabundance of songs, and actually, the reason I wanted to call the record Rebel Heart was because I felt like it explored two very distinct sides of my personality. The rebellious, renegade side of me, and the romantic side of me. In my mind, it was almost like I wanted to do a two-record set. So you get this chunk of songs, and that chunk of songs. That was my original goal.

and :ohmy:

You mention the Grammy Awards… I'm already picturing you on the Grammy Awards performing "Living For Love" with various guests…

Mmmhmm.

…I'm picturing how that would be wonderful performed on the Grammy Awards, perhaps.
Yes, that would be wonderful. That's possibly something that's gonna happen. (Laughs.)

Possibly?
Yes. Possibly.

Can't spill all the beans right now.
No.

Give it up 2 me bitches I was right about album title AND the double record idea!! I even made up double CDs where disc 1 was REBEL and disc 2 was HEART :rotfl:

Sometimes I can't deal with myself :lmao:

Maybe QUEEN read my posts?

so these leaks are forcing them to speak more about the music, which is all good

Give it up 2 me bitches I was right about album title AND the double record idea!! I even made up double CDs where disc 1 was REBEL and disc 2 was HEART :rotfl:

Suedehead are you Madonna ?!

Admit it....you work in her camp and youre the forum narc. Lol

I hope inside out isn't on the record... Heard negative things about it!

About Inside Out? The chorus is heavenly!