REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Whenever Madonna drops new music, every album by other artists that only the day before I thought were so great suddenly seem lacking :/ Madonna ruins everyone else's music for me lmao

why

No asking for links in the thread! edit your post please!!!!!

Don't get the thread locked!!!!!

you can't ask for leaks, links to leaks, PM for leaks....

Blowjob: 1 pre-order

Hole: 2 pre-orders

Swallow: 3 pre-orders

Anal creampie: 5 pre-orders.

I'm sending my business cards out now. Damn, I need to update my grinder pic. I need a leopard print jockstrap!!!

uhmmm... i want to use the same gift style tactics....i'm just not sure about the order....maybe i'll switch this two.... :think:

who the fuck is leaking the rest of the album? WHY can't these assholes be satisfied now when she released 6 songs?

Breaks into song...

"Once upon a time I had plenty of nothing. Which was fine with me. Because I had rhythm, music, love....."

who the fuck is leaking the rest of the album? WHY can't these assholes be satisfied now when she released 6 songs?

Exactly what I was thinking, it's ridiculous.

I'll be honest, I listened to all the previous leaks, but I won't should anymore leak.

Edited by TXIII

The album is NOT leaking. The person claiming inside out has leaked is a TROLL. Did the same thing on ATRL. The album is locked up, I ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY MORE MUSIC UNTIL M releases it herself. Bookmark me.

Inside Out HAS leaked though.....

Again, like with the 13 demos, it's all privately being shared... No open links have been posted anywhere, as no one wants to get caught and have their IP traced.

If anything, what is going to leak, it's just more demos. I don't think these collectors have the finished product.

Yeah. I agree only the demos will probably leak. I mean 13 of them did leak earlier this week so I wouldn't be surprised if more pop up. + I'm sure her team is aware of what got stolen. & btw. Inside Out demo is circulating just not publicly.

Inside Out HAS leaked though.....

Again, like with the 13 demos, it's all privately being shared... No open links have been posted anywhere, as no one wants to get caught and have their IP traced.

Why are you publicizing it? The whole point of my post is some reassurance. I'm sick of the leaks. I want the best possible scenario for Rebel Heart, and by publicizing "Inside Out" it makes people try to find it, and eventually someone will and it will ruin the surprise for everyone who enjoys the wait. I was one of those thirsty M fans who wanted all of the music, but we have six songs, plus a bunch of demos.. They should hold us over for plenty of time...

Why are you publicizing it? The whole point of my post is some reassurance. I'm sick of the leaks. I want the best possible scenario for Rebel Heart, and by publicizing "Inside Out" it makes people try to find it, and eventually someone will and it will ruin the surprise for everyone who enjoys the wait. I was one of those thirsty M fans who wanted all of the music, but we have six songs, plus a bunch of demos.. They should hold us over for plenty of time...

Listen, I'm just stating the obvious. I hate the fact that these demos are leaking. But I'd rather have the truth be told than post lies.

there's someone on ATRL indeed who says (already a days ago) that the whole album will leak. stupid motherfuckers. who would do that unless they want ill toward M and ruin the album? I say every leak or link or person who says they're gonna share or know someone who will has to report it. sorry but i don't want this album to be ruined like that by some assholes.

there's someone on ATRL indeed who says (already a days ago) that the whole album will leak. stupid motherfuckers. who would do that unless they want ill toward M and ruin the album? I say every leak or link or person who says they're gonna share or know someone who will has to report it. sorry but i don't want this album to be ruined like that by some assholes.

I really really hope they are just talking about the demo versions. Because if it's the final versions then that will be so upsetting and whoever leaks it should be punished

I really really hope they are just talking about the demo versions. Because if it's the final versions then that will be so upsetting and whoever leaks it should be punished

I will refuse to listen if they leak. I can't listen to early leaked final recordings. That's just wrong to do to ANY artist.

I will refuse to listen if they leak. I can't listen to early leaked final recordings. That's just wrong to do to ANY artist.

So will I because that will ruin the surprise for March. :( I listened to the demos from earlier this week but she really suprised all of us again with how she changed them.

Guest HaveASit

The album is NOT leaking. The person claiming inside out has leaked is a TROLL. Did the same thing on ATRL. The album is locked up, I ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT GETTING ANY MORE MUSIC UNTIL M releases it herself. Bookmark me.

Are you serious? I'm hardly a troll. I'm a member here since 2011. Just like whoop said, I was just passing an information that sooner or later would be known by everybody here.

I don't use Atrl

Here's the last bit from her interview with The Guardian. Talks about the song Illuminati and why she was upset over the leaks:

“You have to rethink your approach to making music, how to get the information back and forth to people, how to work in a more secure environment. It’s alarming. Alarming because what do we do as artists? We want to finish writing our book or editing our film, we want to finish writing or producing our music. People need the arts, we need to be inspired, we need to hear people’s records and see people’s films. Why destroy that process for creative people? It’s going to affect everybody.”

The six songs from Rebel Heart released thus far do not shy away from controversy: one, Illuminati, mocks the various conspiracy theories abroad on the internet that implicate a variety of entertainers – including Jay-Z and Lady Gaga – in membership of a shadowy ruling elite.

“There’s a lot of talk in pop music right now about people saying, ‘Oh, this person’s a member of the Illuminati,’ or ‘They’re Illuminati’, or ‘You’re Illuminati’, and people’s idea that there’s a group of entertainers or very wealthy people, and they work behind the scenes and they control things and they’re very powerful, and there’s possibly a reference to something dark, or black magic, or something like that. And I have to say I laugh at all of those things.

“I think there are some people who don’t mind being referred to as that, but I know who the real Illuminati are, and where that word came from. The root of the word is “illuminate”, and that means “the enlightened ones”, and it came from the Age of Enlightenment, when a lot of arts and creativity flourished, from Shakespeare to Isaac Newton, to Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo: the philosophers, artists, scientists were all engaged in a kind of high level of consciousness through their work, and they were enlightening and inspiring people around the world. And those are the true Illuminati. So the purpose for writing that song was really in a way, ‘So, if you think I’m the Illuminati, then thank you very much, it’s a compliment, because I would like very much to be part of that group, the real Illuminati, and this is what it’s not.’”

Madonna also claimed that her children acted as her artistic advisers, helping her to make decisions about which producers she worked with: Rebel Heart features contributions from, among others, Kanye West and EDM stars Avicii and Diplo. “I’m certainly not out in nightclubs all the time, but my kids are. My daughter and my son are my A&R people now. They’re constantly playing stuff in the house, in the car, and I’m like, “Who’s that? Who’s that? Who did that?” They bring me stuff all the time. And I listen to music as well, it’s a combination. I manage to surround myself with people who introduce stuff to me, keep me in touch, in tune. I feel like just as connected to street culture, pop culture, underground culture, as I’ve ever been.”

Looks like Avicii is still on the album!