REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Living For Love is being released separately here tomorrow - nothing to do with the pre-order so it will chart :sassy:

That means she will probably save her one pre-order track for February (I'm guessing Rebel Heart).

This is so smart!!!

Guest bluejean

So this is day one? Will they rise or fall?

I want to see Living For Love #1 in every country on iTunes. It should be declared the World Anthem!

Guest bluejean

Are we getting the 1st single release tomorrow?? Why is there an album out, but no single, or video???

Did you just emerge from sleeping under a rock?

Guest bluejean

Since Devil pray was written by Avicii and the demo produced by him as well can we imagine that the material she recorded with him and kept for the record was reworked with Dj Dahi & Blood diamonds as well ?

I REALLY hope so!

Kim said Ryan Tedder cowrote that song? So that was incorrect?

Her vocals sound great on LFL, simply as.

I saw someone quoted Depeche Mode as their second life on the previous thread, I just had to say I agree!

Madonna, Placebo, Depeche Mode are my life!

Illuminati is a killer track! Love that arp bass synth!

so we have fantastic lives, Depeche is the perfect (to me) opposite to the the joy Madonna brings, they make me travel to my inner feelings and see the other side and the shadows but never forgetting there's still light. Madonna is only light. :p

Bowie, my third king, is the clown, the one who impersonates the faces of life.

and Madonna, after 32 years in this business is still impressing me :cries:

Lol no. I'm just curious as to why we don't have a single out yet? Hopefully she releases rebel heart PROPERLY TOMORROW with a video announcement and a radio deal... Slightly concerning that we don't have a single version of rebel heart out... :(

Don't hold your breath for that one.

Living for Love IS the pre release single. Rebel Heart won't be out for weeks/months.

from 'madonna's' FB

Madonna Returns To The Top Of The Charts Around The World

Madonna is currently #1 in 36 countries around the world with the release of six songs from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart. In virtually every country the songs were released, they held six of the ten slots on the Top 10 iTunes chart. In seven of those countries, she had multiple No. 1's. The single Living for Love is currently No. 1 in 20 countries. The six songs - Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj) - are available here: http://smarturl.it/RebelHeart

The news of the surprise drop came when Madonna posted a link late last night on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/madonna) announcing the release of the six songs as, "an early Christmas gift" to those that preordered the album. Fans immediately went to iTunes and drove the songs to #1 around the globe. Instantaneously Rebel Heart exploded on social media with the album topping the Billboard Trending 140 Chart. On Facebook ‪#‎Madonna‬ was the #1 trending topic and continues to trend there. Additionally, #Madonna and ‪#‎RebelHeart‬ have been trending on Twitter in the US all day.

Rebel Heart will be released in March 2015 on Interscope Records. Producers include Madonna, Diplo (Living For Love, Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitch), Kanye West (Illuminati), Billboard (Ghosttown), DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds (Devil Pray). The album was recorded in London, Los Angeles and New York.

10857817_754223388004790_334495321719589

Oh, East Europa loves Devil Prays. It's funny but it's the fav for my boyfriend (from Bulgaria). By the way, he's not a Madonna fan at all (he hated her before he met me and still don't feel her at all) but finds the songs very very good and likes Unapologetic.

so we have fantastic lives, Depeche is the perfect (to me) opposite to the the joy Madonna brings, they make me travel to my inner feelings and see the other side and the shadows but never forgetting there's still light. Madonna is only light. :p

Bowie, my third king, is the clown, the one who impersonates the faces of life.

and Madonna, after 32 years in this business is still impressing me :cries:

love this and welcome!!! :laugh:

it's years i'm dreaming a madonna/depeche collaboration

Oh, East Europa loves Devil Prays. It's funny but it's the fav for my boyfriend (from Bulgaria). By the way, he's not a Madonna fan at all (he hated her before he met me and still don't feel her at all) but finds the songs very very good and likes Unapologetic.

yay, Eastern europe really loves Madonna!

Guest bluejean

Lol no. I'm just curious as to why we don't have a single out yet? Hopefully she releases rebel heart PROPERLY TOMORROW with a video announcement and a radio deal... Slightly concerning that we don't have a single version of rebel heart out... :(

Um MAYBE it's because she wasn't planning to release anything til February?? Just a thought :lol:

And how would she suddenly have a video ready?

We should all do some advertising via our Facebook, whatsapp profile pic scruff and grindr... So that she is everywhere. Sharing on Facebook etc....

Print out posters and stuff, post them around your town.

If you have the money, get decals for your car using the album cover and drive around blasting the 6 songs.

999051991_700.jpg

619428673_700.jpg

Get to work guys.

Nows the time, all those craft stores are having holiday sales. Buy posters, get printable sticker sheets. Make stuff.

If youre a dancer, schedule a flash mob in your town or city.

Guest HaveASit

You have ?

No, but someone on UK Mix has. He always brings the fresh news, was the first one to announce the BEYONCE album etc

Apparently, it's the demo #4