REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Sorry, i don't agree. In terms of quality i think Music is far superior to COADF. Just the same, Erotica isn't a weak album. BS is sublime and AL is one of her best

There may be a patern, though, from 1993, in main public being a bit sick of her and then embracing her again after the 3rd album because the third rate starlets reveal themselves as void and vapid and stupid.

I'm not talking about quality, I'm talking about critical acclaim (at the time of its release) and a general consensus that she'd hit a peak of some kind. I prefer Erotica to ROL and Music to COADF as well. Either way, it was just for fun. Every third album seems to hit the right combo of creativity and acclaim.

I'm not talking about quality, I'm talking about critical acclaim (at the time of its release) and a general consensus that she'd hit a peak of some kind. I prefer Erotica to ROL and Music to COADF as well. Either way, it was just for fun. Every third album seems to hit the right combo of creativity and acclaim.

The stars seem to align every third album...

:nervous: I don't know which song to focus on! I usually have a handful of favorites to obsess over but now it's like I'm frenetically skipping around to listen to whichever one feeds the immediate need for brilliance.

:nervous: I don't know which song to focus on! I usually have a handful of favorites to obsess over but now it's like I'm frenetically skipping around to listen to whichever one feeds the immediate need for brilliance.

Each one is like an universe of its own.

I know what you mean. I am just SO SO proud of her. It's so funny how I've developed this feeling of pride for her in recent years. The last time I felt it this strong was the Superbowl. I guess, as I got older and matured ( :chuckle:), I humanized her more, and she's shown her vulnerabilities more and more as the years have gone by, so I really do feel proud of her for her accomplishments, especially considering the superhuman obstacles she's had to overcome.

THIS

100% agree

Have living for love on REPEAT. It's fabulous :smooch:

Me, too. I think I've managed 12 times this morning already. I have to remember to play it on youtube so my love counts on the charts. :)

Me, too. I think I've managed 12 times this morning already. I have to remember to play it on youtube so my love counts on the charts. :)

oh shit I should switch to that I forgot

oh shit I should switch to that I forgot

Every once in awhile can't hurt.

The only bad thing about it is the audio is much more impressive on iTunes and I miss Devil Pray kicking in right after it ends.

God.. I've been listening to the 6 songs all day.. They are just so good. I want everyone to hear living for love. I need it to be a hit... And I love Inside Out, but it sounds like a very rough demo. Vocal polishing, and strengthening of the chorus will do it very well!

I`m so into Heartbreak City now! :inlove::clap:

I don`t know exactly what it is but I fell deeply in love with this song. Can`t get enough of it!

If this will not be on the recort I will go crazy :evil:

To me it`s in my own top ten of Madonna Songs.

There is something special about it and it sounds totally different from what she did before. :clap::bow::dramatic:

So proud of her. I guess she's smiling right now and feeling damn positive and ready to shoot te video of the decade. :drama:

omg i hope its about racism and #blacklivesmatter and all that and she's bouncing all up on BBCs and lifted up UP UP UP into higher consciousness in a popper infused warehouse sex party :smooch: