REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

It depends on what people listen to usually, if you only listen to "divas", Celine Dion, Michael Buble and shit like that you won't like these new tracks at all, if you know and like what 2014/2015+ has to offer in terms of sound then you'll like it. In fact Madonna's oldest fans just got old. Get the fucking boring, preachy without ANY fun Ray of light out of your music folder and enjoy it but leave us who are not stuck in the past enjoy this.

It depends on what people listen to usually, if you only listen to "divas", Celine Dion, Michael Buble and shit like that you won't like these new tracks at all, if you know and like what 2014/2015+ has to offer in terms of sound then you'll like it. In fact Madonna's oldest fans just got old. Get the fucking boring, preachy without ANY fun Ray of light out of your music folder and enjoy it but leave us who are not stuck in the past enjoy this.

i'm old, i'm the oldest madonna fan and I FUCKING LOVE this album!!!!

:ass:

No clue. :-)

:laugh: The fans that are the most critical of Madonna are some of the ones ( but not all, just a small minority ) that arrived at Ray of Light. SOME of them seem to want her to make Ray of Light part 2, 3 and 4 continually. The fans that were around from the start actually seem to love all of her music as know she changes all the time. Well, that is what I have observed anyway. Of course, there are some fans who just are set in their ways but they are not really worth worrying about.

Stop with these ageist comments. What you say is wrong. All my friends in their 40s love the new stuff, so what you say is just dumb.

:laugh: The fans that are the most critical of Madonna are some of the ones ( but not all, just a small minority ) that arrived at Ray of Light. SOME of them seem to want her to make Ray of Light part 2, 3 and 4 continually. The fans that were around from the start actually seem to love all of her music as know she changes all the time. Well, that is what I have observed anyway. Of course, there are some fans who just are set in their ways but they are not really worth worrying about.

I hate these judgements towards ROL fans. God yhis is so dumb!!!! Like if you could not love something elseshe's done after that.

ROL is my favorite Madonna album for many reasons. I felt (and still feel) overwhelmed by this album. I completly connected to it in so many ways.

BUT it doesn't mean I don't love what she did after.

It's not all black or white, damn!

Some assholes (those who want ROL to happen in every new release) make me wanna hate Ray Of Light. YES, it's a fucking masterpiece but the best thing about Madonna is that no album sounds the same and even if that was the case I'd rather have another album like Erotica, Like A Prayer, Bedtime Stories, Music, American Life before any Ray Of Light 2.0.

And Rebel Heart is already EPIC. I mean, even the demos are worth more than any other current pop release.

I hate these judgements towards ROL fans. God yhis is so dumb!!!! Like if you could not love something elseshe's done after that.

ROL is my favorite Madonna album for many reasons. I felt (and still feel) overwhelmed by this album. I completly connected to it in so many ways.

BUT it doesn't mean I don't love what she did after.

It's not all black or white, damn!

I am not meaning all of the Ray of light fans or people that love Ray of light. I love Ray of light as well. It is just a few of the fans that started to love Madonna from that record, seem to be very critical of the music before and after and express that on forums a lot. I was not referring to you Runa in any way, shape or form or people that love it the most. It is more the fans that think she arrived at that record and seem to want every record to be the same. You are never like that and the majority of fans that love that record the most, are not like that either.

I don't understand fans ( or trolls ) who keep saying they want the old Madonna or that these songs have disappointed them blah blah . I mean don't you want to see/hear what she's embracing as of NOW ? At age 56 ? For me listening to her music or watching her is like being on a journey . I want to know where she's going to take me .

So far am loving this Rebel Heart trip.