REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

I think so too. Christmas albums sell like crazy two weeks before christmas but after the christmas day it's over again.

Yeah she'll nail it later on this week. I have no doubts

PS. Hey Soma, nice to see you here from the old Absmad days!

So...you're a fan since 1984 but don't really care for these new songs, despite that you decide to sign up here just so you can say you miss the old Madonna and you don't really like the songs? Hmmmm....hi Gaga!

Exactly!!

So...you're a fan since 1984 but don't really care for these new songs, despite that you decide to sign up here just so you can say you miss the old Madonna and you don't really like the songs? Hmmmm....hi Gaga!

I care for the songs! I loved many songs from the demos, especially the ones by Avicii: Borrowed Time :inlove: Heartbreak City :inlove: Joan of Arc :inlove: Messiah :inlove: were my very favourites, the ones I wanted for the album.

Sorry I If don't express myself well, as you have already probably noticed english is not my main language.

I'm new here, but long time Madonna fan, since 1984. :laugh:

Here my thougths about the new songs:

"Let me love you from the inside out" sounds a lot like "Shine bright like a diamond" of Rihanna :mellow:

Unapolagetic Bitch sounds a lot like Gwen Stefani :mellow: "yei yei yeah uooooh!" is so Gwen

Living for Love sounds very dated, like the 1994 soundtrack of Unzipped (Isaac Mizrahi) :mellow: or even M People!

Not sure what to think about the album :huh:

Illuminati was cool, the demo.

Make the devil pray, loved the medieval tune from the demo.

Living for love sounds more stylish in the demo.

I miss the Madonna that managed to stay one step ahead of the rest reinventing her sound and image, she used to say that didn't like to repeat herself, no reheats.

I want a hit like Express yourself, like Vogue, like Open Your heart, like Like a Virgin, like Who's that girl!!! Is it that complicated? :mellow:

Oh why Hello there DEBBIE not Harry but DOWNER....... or maybe you are Debbi F ckin Harry LOL

I care for the songs! I loved many songs from the demos, especially the ones by Avicii: Borrowed Time :inlove: Heartbreak City :inlove: Joan of Arc :inlove: Messiah :inlove: were my very favourites, the ones I wanted for the album.

Sorry I If don't express myself well, as you have already probably noticed english is not my main language.

Hey I have the perfect forum for you, it's called madonnatribe, you'll enjoy it for sure... bye

Theeeeeere's too much confushaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan regarding who wrote and produced the songs released so far.

I believe this is the most complete list I've come across so far..

Living for Love

Written by Madonna, Diplo, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtshaid, Toby Gad & Nick Rowe

Produced by Madonna & Diplo

Devil Pray

Written by Madonna, Savan Kotecha, Carl Falk, Rami Yacoub & Avicii

Produced by Madonna, Avicii, Blood Diamonds, DJ Dahi & Carl Falk

Ghosttown

Written by Madonna, Jason Evigan, E. Kidd Bogart & Sean Douglas

Produced by Madonna & Billboard

Unapologetic Bitch

Written by Madonna, Diplo, MoZella, Toby Gad & Nicki Minaj

Illuminati

Written by Madonna, Diplo, MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One

Produced by Madonna, Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat

Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Produced by Madonna, Diplo & Sophie

Theeeeeere's too much confushaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan regarding who wrote and produced the songs released so far.

I believe this is the most complete list:

Living for Love

Written by Madonna, Diplo, Alicia Keys, MoZella, Ariel Rechtshaid, Toby Gad & Nick Rowe

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Written by Madonna, Jason Evigan, E. Kidd Bogart & Sean Douglas

Produced by Madonna & Billboard

Unapologetic Bitch

Illuminati

Written by Madonna, Diplo, MoZella, Toby Gad & Symbolyc One

Produced by Madonna, Kanye West, Mike Dean & Charlie Heat

Bitch I'm Madonna

Produced by Madonna, Diplo & Sophie

I guess now that there's more production things start changing.

So the Tedder songs are still to be released!

Hey I have the perfect forum for you, it's called madonnatribe, you'll enjoy it for sure... bye

I hate that Mtribe forum, you can't talk about anything, everything is forbidden.

I like this forum so much :laugh: guys, be nice! sorry If I bother you with my opinion.

Edited by madmex

I hate that Mtribe forum, you can't talk about anything, everything is forbidden.

I like this forum so much :laugh: guys, be nice! sorry If I bother you with my opinion.

Calling Hector. We need a flush in this area. Thank you!

Guest HaveASit

I believe this is the most complete list:

Living for Love

Devil Pray

Why Avicii gets a production credit for Devil pray and Disclosure doesn't for Living for Love? I mean, the tracks were respectively and originally produced by them and reworked later by other people.

hahaha

I can understand that some people don't like something, but the quality of these new songs is so evident, that those who say that are clearly stupid trolls.

I never said that those songs have no quality, duh! I just pointed out that they sound like other songs. :mellow:

+1

HECTOR ! We have a flushing situation !

I haven't connected with her music this way in ages. I've consistently loved her output (except HC), but I feel a deep, emotional connection to many of these tracks and it's just ripping me apart in the most beautiful ways.

I haven't connected with her music this way in ages. I've consistently loved her output (except HC), but I feel a deep, emotional connection to many of these tracks and I've just ripping me apart in the most beautiful ways.

I haven't connected with her music this way in ages. I've consistently loved her output (except HC), but I feel a deep, emotional connection to many of these tracks and I've just ripping me apart in the most beautiful ways.

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's the connection.