REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Can you guys describe the NIN reference? And did I read someone say Bjork Army of Me in the intro? I want to hear these similarities cause I love both!!

Never mind I totally hear the NIN

"HOLY WATER" LYRICS (from the same guy who gave us the UB lyrics last week)

I can't give you everything that you want - "Bitch get of my pole, Bitch get of my pole!"
You can't buy this at a luxury store - "Bitch get of my pole, Bitch get of my pole!"
There's a place you gotta go before I let you take it all
It's like a drug it should be illeagal
Baby you should get down low
And drink my precious alcohol
You look so thirsty I think you need it

Kiss you better, Kiss you better (Don't it taste like holy water)
Make you wetter, Make you wetter (Don't it taste like holy water)
Kiss you better, Make you wetter (Don't it taste like holy water)
Kiss you better, Kiss you better

I can't teach you all the things you don't know - "Bitch get of my pole, Bitch get of my pole!"
It's where like make it something you wanna own - "Bitch get of my pole, Bitch get of my pole!"
There's something you gotta hear
It's sacred and it make you lit
I can let you in heavens store
I promise you it's not a sin
Find salvation deep within
We can do it here on the floor

Don't it taste like holy water (Like holy water)
Don't it taste like holy water (Bless yourself and genuflect)
Don't it taste like holy water (If you like it please confess)
Don't it taste like holy water (Bless yourself and genuflect)
Don't it taste like holy water

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=732712&page=102

Edited by rebelheart

Give it up 2 me bitches I was right about album title AND the double record idea!! I even made up double CDs where disc 1 was REBEL and disc 2 was HEART :rotfl:

Sometimes I can't deal with myself :lmao:

Maybe QUEEN read my posts?

:laugh: Great intuition and insight into Madonna's thoughts and plans.

Bullshit it's not possible to be original anymore. I absolutely despise that mentality. It's one of the reasons why nothing is truly original anymore. That picture of M holding the heart is a rip-off not a homage. I never liked it anyway.

That pic is an often imitated image. Kind of in the vein of a sacred heart, the imagery has been done, but every artist's rendition has there own stamp.

In Madonna's case, she always collaborates with image artists that pull from ALL KINDS of references. There's really not anything wrong with being inspired.

Yes, It is possible to be original, however the 'nothing's new under the sun' saying pretty much sums it up.

Although i appreciate a lot of the INNOVATION and ORIGINALITY in fashion photography (which is what these images essentially are), there is almost always another visual reference as a go by... and a stale idea can turn into a fresh concept with the right person behind the lens or mixing board.

I hope this leak business hasn't messed with the planning and creative for the first single video - I WANT AN EVENT, not a rushed plop me in front of a green screen (unless its ROL or Don't Tell Me quality).

Devil Pray remains THE song on the album for me. The only criticism is the checklist of drugs makes me cringe a little.

Otherwise its nirvana.

i7hdxm21cRMMx.gif

Inside Out is also great, another single contender.

To think we still have 13 songs to go amongst them such stellar tracks as Rebel Heart, Joan of of Arc, Messiah & hopefully Inside Out. And then a kick ass tour. How good is it to be a Madonna fan?

Its brilliant. It will be one of those albums that will be on repeat from the first to the last track. The lyrics are simple yet effective. The only thing I'm confused about is the look she is going for with this :mellow:

If she doesn't come to Australia on the next tour I WILL BURN MY MUM'S BRAS!!!!!