REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

The difference between Madonna and Gaga is that she never claimed she invented anything. That was Gaga's problem, not only not acknowledge what inspired it but even worse, claim full credit.

Madonna has never done that so NEVER SAY SHE PULLED A GAGA. It's retarded and makes you look like a person who doesn't know how to read or write.

The difference between Madonna is that she never claimed she invented anything. That was Gaga's problem, not only not acknowledge what inspired it but even worse, claim full credit.

Madonna has never done that so NEVER SAY SHE PULLED A GAGA. It's retarded and makes you look like a person who doesn't know how to read or write.

Okay we got it. chill. :huh:

eww that bloody heart stuff is grossing me out!!! lol

It is gross and that's why I didn't like the picture to begin with :drlecter:

Whatever, it was just a meaningless IG post. If it was the album cover then we'd have a scandal on our hands.

In more important news, I hit 4,000 posts!

Guys, I think I like the demo LFL more than I like the official one... Any thoughts? What are your opinions?

Yep. I definitely prefer the demo. It sounds more cohesive, whereas the final version feels a bit disjointed and clunky to me. I prefer M's vocals in the demo too.

Guys, I think I like the demo LFL more than I like the official one... Any thoughts? What are your opinions?

How long you gonna keep this nonsense up? It's not even remotely....funny.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I've always thought of what it would be like to eat a heart. just bite into it without cooking it. they look good

chicken heart is deliscious

How long you gonna keep this nonsense up? It's not even remotely....funny.

How is it nonsense? I think the demo of LFL was much more fun and fresh. It's not that I don't like the album version, I just like the demo version more... Am I not allowed to have an opinion? LOL.....

How is it nonsense? I think the demo of LFL was much more fun and fresh. It's not that I don't like the album version, I just like the demo version more... Am I not allowed to have an opinion? LOL.....

Fully agree.

Inside Out is glorious and gives me life and is further proof that she's really bringing it for this album. That said, I really hope the leaks stop now. It's exciting hearing all this new material but at this point we have six officially released songs, the album cover + two additional promo shots, not to mention all the other demos. That's more than enough to tide us over until the next round in February. (Really it's more than enough to get us through to the actual album release in March.) She managed to turn things around with the initial leaks but if they continue I think it could be damaging to the final product. Not to mention it's just a shitty thing to do to Madonna.

Inside Out is glorious and gives me life and is further proof that she's really bringing it for this album. That said, I really hope the leaks stop now. It's exciting hearing all this new material but at this point we have six officially released songs, the album cover + two additional promo shots, not to mention all the other demos. That's more than enough to tide us over until the next round in February. (Really it's more than enough to get us through to the actual album release in March.) She managed to turn things around with the initial leaks but if they continue I think it could be damaging to the final product. Not to mention it's just a shitty thing to do to Madonna.

I agree. Listening to the demo now. Freaking amazing... With a little polish it will fit perfectly on RH!!

I really, really hope IO is on the album - I can't wait to hear the new mix. Can't imagine it can get any better.

I obviously prefer the mixing on the new one, but I do miss the old-school house vibe and the more gospel-y elements. Just think of it this way: We have two versions.

I really, really hope IO is on the album - I can't wait to hear the new mix. Can't imagine it can get any better.

I obviously prefer the mixing on the new one, but I do miss the old-school house vibe and the more gospel-y elements. Just think of it this way: We have two versions.

That's how I see it! I love the "hideaway" bass after the chorus but honestly the finished product is just incredible!

I don't think she's pushing for it to go to radio yet...she just wanted to calm things after the leaks...give it a couple of weeks. She must be annoyed that this is rushing her ...we have new songs. Let's enjoy them. The song is a grower too so it might take a minute but when people start to get it, it'll be worth it and probably closer to mid January which is closer to February when things should really start up. She hasn't even filmed the video!!!

PS i cannot stop replaying Living For Love... Definitely one of Madonna's catchiest songs. I cannot get the melody out of my head. I can imagine people running on the treadmill to this song.... Its a HUGE BOP. And I'm predicting a performance at the grammy's with a choir, and alecia keys playing piano. I can see it now! OMG

The album is No 1 in Itunes Thailand YEAH !

Those six songs are the gifts that keep on giving. Amazing . Worth the wait .