REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Stop talking about leaks, for god's sake... We have 6 amazing songs, awesome new pictures, 3 interviews, a Grammy performance coming soon, can't we just celebrate? :(

It looks like some people here can't appreciate what Madonna gave us, they've already moved on! Sick!

Guest HaveASit

Demonna really shouldn't play with her food…

Seriously though, maybe this was the Unapologetic Bitch cover art if it was meant to be 2 albums? :stir:

10852636_843666979022815_1118188252_n.jp

VampDonna must happen

Guest HaveASit

I thought LFL was the first single being released tomorrow? Now I'm reading LFL will be released February 20/ 2015.

Just in the UK. It's a common thing to do these days

The issue is what people will accept as a homage, and what they perceive to be a rip off.

What people will accept? :rotfl: Normal people don't actually care believe it or not. If a particular breed of fan/non-fan didn't continually have the compulsion to trawl the bowels of the internet to find some sort of similarity/comparison to something else, life as a fan would be so much simpler. As said above, nothing is "original".

+1

Also reminds me of Bedtime Stories for some reason.

Cynical smile, time to take off your mask.

Yes! :thumbsup: To me, it has that "dark 'n weird" feel of Erotica, Bedtime Story and Paradise ..all songs I fucking love.

Fingers crossed it's on the album :yes:

Do y'all prefer Living For Love as the first single over Gimme all your luvin? and do you think LFL will be a bigger WW hit then GMAYL was???????????????

She will make a great video for it and im sure that the Grammy performance will help it a lot! It definitely is more radio friendly than GMAYL... but both are a mistake as a lead single (my opinion). :)

Bullshit it's not possible to be original anymore. I absolutely despise that mentality. It's one of the reasons why nothing is truly original anymore. That picture of M holding the heart is a rip-off not a homage. I never liked it anyway.

i just listened to inside out... very nice ballad where industrial meets accoustic guitar... it's really a good track that derserves to be on the album, the hook is really nice... it is really a relief that madge is all about melodies and song writing on this album, more than sounds and production...

this album is really going to be THE bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullshit it's not possible to be original anymore. I absolutely despise that mentality. It's one of the reasons why nothing is truly original anymore. That picture of M holding the heart is a rip-off not a homage. I never liked it anyway.

I bet you don't even see the glaring contradiction in your own post.

Rip off? Homage? To what? Literally countless cheap-ass horror film box covers that have used the very same imagery for decades?

Show me an image, any image, and I'll bet a hundred little beavers will get to work finding something that proves it isn't "original".

Please, I just googled for a heart in a hand, and there are shed loads! Madonna has her take on it and I personally think hers is the better one. Plus, that kinda image is in sooo many films too. Stop looking for things to piss on and just enjoy the new stuff, ffs.

Please, I just googled for a heart in a hand, and there are shed loads! Madonna has her take on it and I personally think hers is the better one. Plus, that kinda image is in sooo many films too. Stop looking for things to piss on and just enjoy the new stuff, ffs.

AMEN sista!

Oh.. :huh:

she pull a gaga (copycat) on that one.. :mellow:

She did not. That idea/image has been seen in film too...ripping out a beating heart and holding it up. I wouldn't think her image is treading on toes of anyone, nor would anyone think it is an attempt on her part to be original. What the hell is that album anyway. Chill out.

Umm, it's a common thing many people have done in photoshoots.....

Look for yourself: https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&q=holding+a+human+heart&revid=692533737&sa=X&ei=E42XVO6vN-3gsAT0ooCYBw&ved=0CCAQ1QIoAA&dpr=1&biw=1600&bih=765

Human_heart_hand.jpg

It's just as common to use gels in a photoshoot. Kyle didn't do it first. People have been using them for years

stock-photo-beauty-shot-of-a-young-girl-

Oh please, it's the exact same picture minus the phone cord thingy.

Still, I took the advice and just googled heart in hand. Gotta lot of this:

heart-hand-red-womans-blue-sky-clouds-ba