REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Agreed. No fights. You've proven yourself to be smarter than I am, and I'm humbled.

I do know one thing. These six songs have, once again, reached a level of my emotions that I didn't even know was there. The last 48 hours have been a roller coaster ride. And - this may sound redundant - she's been doing this to me for years. I'm glad she's able to do it once again. The roller coaster ride always has its ups and downs.

I guess we'll never really know her tactics. But she's always left me guessing about them. And, this era is no different. Thank god!

I just want more music. That's all I've ever wanted from her.

:thumbsup:

I guess they have a different plan in the UK?

When the single is officially released, they can always put up a single-only download on itunes. I think that will happen. Plus there are the remixes to come too.

I'm relieved about this. The song needs a video, remixes, physical release, the chance of radio play.... to be a real comeback in the UK. To shove it out tomorrow made no sense whatsoever. Why it seems to be UK only is anyone's guess....

If this was supposed to be a dual release does that mean we're missing out on getting 2 covers? :rant:

Back to Basics, The Blueprint 2, R., Hurry Up We're Dreaming, The Fragile, In Rainbows, and Stadium Arcadium all had one cover.

I'm on the fence on whether this is a stunt or not, though she seems genuine in this latest round of interviews that she's hurt and surprised.

And since I've also long-admired her marketing genius (it's partially what got me into the business), I'm actually reluctant to quickly assume she's pulling a stunt right now.

It's almost because I think she's such a schemer that I'm having a hard time believing she'd pull such a complicated publicity stunt. Though I want to believe it! If we get a glorious LFL video in a day or in a week, then I guess we'll have better reason to be "suspicious" :laugh: :stir:

My main question at the moment is: why would more songs keep leaking only a day after an official release? This to me points to a fucking loser actually at war with her, trying to completely ruin the release of this album. It points to Madonna's own public statement that these leaks are not coming from fans...

exactly!

Madonna made the world say the word. (Anyone here who knows David Mamet will get that reference).

She's not being smug. She's not even counting the dollars. But, she does have the world in palm of her hands. C'mon, who can argue with that. She's Madonna!!!

The last five dayes, especially the weekend were so incredible ! It was paradise for all of us :smooch:

All I can say and think is that I still love her so much. After all these years :inlove: Words cannot express how I feel now. All I can do is thank god for her !

She is so amazing. Imagin 30 years and more into her carreer and she still delivers the best in POP ! :headbang:

The one and only QUEEN OF POP :clap::bow::dramatic:

devil pray has got to be a single... madonna would be a fool not to release it and play it on tour; it is the best song of the six that were released,... the demo was catchy as hell but the finished version is just a pure club banger, and the melody is an instant crush!

living for love is a grower but i like the demo version better, with a deep house feel to it; aparently there are more than 10 versions of the songs i am sure i will find the one that does it for me even more than the two we have now...

ghost town is a very beautiful and powerful ballad, unexpected

illuminati's production gives it an industrial feel that is well suited... both versions are fine by me

unapolegetic bitch finish version is the same as the demo and it was my favorite track at first listen, but devil pray finished version just transports me in ways that unapolegetic bitch can't... still it is a fun track and madge should release it as a single

i don't like bitch i'm madonna (it's filler material in my opinion) and with more than 40 songs recorded i am sure she has better ones in store...

so far devil pray, unapologetic bitch, ghost town are ingle material, but rebel heart, wash over me, and the madgestic heartbreak city are too!!! so many choices for singles (as opposed to MDNA).... i hope she doesnt make the wrong choices...

this album is definitely going to be her best since COAD (it could be up there with LAP and ROL in my opinion)

madonna knew that she could not afford a mediocre album at this stage of her carrier, and she delivered!

The last five dayes, especially the weekend were so incredible ! It was paradise for all of us :smooch:

All I can say and think is that I still love her so much. After all these years :inlove: Words cannot express how I feel now. All I can do is thank god for her !

She is so amazing. Imagin 30 years and more into her carreer and she still delivers the best in POP ! :headbang:

The one and only QUEEN OF POP :clap::bow::dramatic:

Best post I've ever read!!!

10852636_843666979022815_1118188252_n.jp

ALBUM COVER MATERIAL :yowza:

Loving both Q&A, totally focused on music no the usual bullshit

Grammy´s performance YAAASSS

Brit maybe?

I think it's confirmed now there'll be a video for LFL

i need a break , it is too much to handle, and now the amazing Inside Out :drama::drama: (BS album vibes meet Diamonds and remixed by NIN)

No more leaks please!

Ghost town HAS to be a single. hope she notices all the positive reactions. I've not seen any negative/slightly "ok" comment about it. not one!

I feel like she has! It was the first song she referenced on her Instagram after the surprise release.

Devil Pray and Ghosttown deserve huge exposure. They are just so strong, so impossibly likable, so fucking Madonna.

And then there's Rebel Heart - and UB – and pretty much every other song we've heard thus far.

!!!!!

I feel like she has! It was the first song she referenced on her Instagram after the surprise release.

Devil Pray and Ghosttown deserve huge exposure. They are just so strong, so impossibly likable, so fucking Madonna.

And then there's Rebel Heart - and UB – and pretty much every other song we've heard thus far.

!!!!!

yeah i hope she knows ;) I like rebel heart, but I prefer it to that song even though its the album title, so im not sure if it'll be a second single.. but it would be nice, imo. ;)

ALBUM COVER MATERIAL :yowza:

Loving both Q&A, totally focused on music no the usual bullshit

Grammy´s performance YAAASSS

Brit maybe?

I think it's confirmed now there'll be a video for LFL

i need a break , it is too much to handle, and now the amazing Inside Out :drama::drama: (BS album vibes meet Diamonds and remixed by NIN)

No more leaks please!

Demonna really shouldn't play with her food…

Seriously though, maybe this was the Unapologetic Bitch cover art if it was meant to be 2 albums? :stir:

10852636_843666979022815_1118188252_n.jp

But the problem is, it's not original:

eagles_of_death_metal-heart_on-album_art