REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

ODJEJDJRKRKDKDKSNWBSBDNFJFMXKXKSKWMSNSKDKDKDMDJDJWKQKSNSNANAMSNSNDJRJDJDJDKFKDNNDNDXJNDNDSNZKKZNSNSJDJDJDJSNDNGKCOZKSSKDJDJD

THIS IS HOW I FEEL WAKING UP IM HAVING A BEER AND DANCING IN MY UNDERWEAR

I am excited! However, this means her first single will flop again in the UK as it won't be counted towards her chart placement if you download it with the preorder. The same thing happened with GMAYL, which is going to be a real shame 😭

I am excited! However, this means her first single will flop again in the UK as it won't be counted towards her chart placement if you download it with the preorder. The same thing happened with GMAYL, which is going to be a real shame

Living for Love does not come with the preorder in the UK you have to buy it separately but cannot find it now so who knows whats happening?

I am excited! However, this means her first single will flop again in the UK as it won't be counted towards her chart placement if you download it with the preorder. The same thing happened with GMAYL, which is going to be a real shame

the single is not included in the pre-order on UK iTunes. It will be downloadable separately just on the 22nd Dec, hence will be eligible to chart.

aren't you bumholegeorge?

the single is not included in the pre-order on UK iTunes. It will be downloadable separately just on the 22nd Dec, hence will be eligible to chart.

aren't you bumholegeorge?

. Who the fuck is that? Lol

Weird how even different versions of MDNA and Celebration are charting now on the albums charts, but still no Rebel Heart.

But all the songs are top ten. Is it somehow only charting as indivual songs or something??

The album isn't released yet, so that's probably why

So there are going to be 19 tracks?

I'm betting that means: 16-17 songs with one or two or of them being iTunes exclusive bonus tracks as well as two remixes.

1. Living for Love
  2. Devil Pray
  3. Ghosttown
  4. Unapologetic Bitch
  5. Illuminati
  6. Bitch, I'm Madonna
  7. Rebel Heart ?
  8. Joan of Arc
  9. Bonus Track
  10. Bonus Track
  11. Bonus Track
  12. Living for Love (Remix) [iTunes Exclusive]
  13. Living for Love / 2nd single (Remix) [iTunes Exclusive]

I'm betting that means: 16-17 songs with one or two or of them being iTunes exclusive bonus tracks as well as two remixes.

1. Living for Love
  2. Devil Pray
  3. Ghosttown
  4. Unapologetic Bitch
  5. Illuminati
  6. Bitch, I'm Madonna
  7. Rebel Heart ?
  8. Joan of Arc
  9. Bonus Track
  10. Bonus Track
  11. Bonus Track

i would be disappointed if it's the case lol i want 19 new songs

1. Living for Love
  2. Devil Pray
  3. Ghosttown
  4. Unapologetic Bitch
  5. Illuminati
  6. Bitch, I'm Madonna
  7. Rebel Heart ?
  8. Joan of Arc
  9. Bonus Track
  10. Bonus Track
  11. Bonus Track

I think this could end up being a double disc instead

^ Not sure that means much. She could have just meant "tracks."

I see LFL is #6 on iTunes with the others right behind. I wonder how this will play out. Had radio played it yet? I don't see the album on the iTunes albums chart yet - don't pre-orders show up? Where is it? So. Many. Questions.

The best thing we can do now to thank the queen is to share this album to the world. Friends, family, people on social networks... Share the official audio for "Living for love", the Itunes link (and its snippets), offer the album as a present, or just listen to the album LOUD.

Spread M's greatness, its quality will do the rest :madonna2:

Guest Borderline

I absolutely adore that "Bitch, I'm Madonna" is the last track of the first 6 songs that she gave us. It's brilliant to me... "who do you think you are? Bitch, I'm Madonna <insert evil laugh here>" It's like she is mocking the leaks, which is fucking brilliant!! I fucking love this woman.

I'm very worried if there is actually going to be 19 tracks. How is she going to do all of them on tour? She'd either have to play the minimum of classics (which would be a real waste) or only play like 3/4 of the album. :/

Maybe it'll be a #nontraditionaltour, as in, she'll perform the whole album instead?

Madonna @Madonna · 27 min

Thank You gracias dankie faleminderit shukran chnorakaloutioun hvala blagodaria gràcies #LivingForLove

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5V9oG_CUAEdtXy.jpg

And she did that in many languages! Let's celebrate this success with the queen! So proud :sassy: :sassy:

I wouldn't be surprised if the proper album when the CD comes out has 13 - 15 songs

And there is a Deluxe Edition which will have a 2nd disc (like MDNA did) with the bonus I-Tunes tracks.

But I doubt it will be seen as a "Double Album"

Artists don't really release b-sides anymore, people like Tori Amos have been producing single albums with 20+ tracks for ages.

So songs that used to be released as b-sides now just get added to the end of an album.

I wouldn't be surprised if the proper album when the CD comes out has 13 - 15 songs

Well, we've all seen that the album we bought has 19 songs. If they release only 13-15 songs, it's called theft, they can't do that :laugh:

I definitely don't think the original plan was to release a 19-track album before these leaks, so hoping these 6 represent a mainly Diplo focused mini-album that was put out to address the situation and the rest will be almost like their own stand alone set (hopefully focused on the DJ dahi and blood diamonds work)