REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Living For Love is amazing now.

I thought the demo was ok, but it didn't rock me......but now...

It will sound amazing in a club....imagine the club mixes!!

Another thing, listening to the demos, I prefer the first versions!!!

That's a problem with listening to those first. You get to love those versions & when they're altered you get disappointed.....

But, whether you like them or not, it's Madonna's work & she's presenting how they should be & how she wants them to be heard.

I really happy with the results.

The bitch is back.

All hail the Queen!

That's a problem with listening to those first. You get to love those versions & when they're altered you get disappointed.....

But, whether you like them or not, it's Madonna's work & she's presenting how they should be & how she wants them to be heard.

I really happy with the results.

The bitch is back.

All hail the Queen!

You're right :)

Ghosttown is absolutely gorgeous. I love it. Her best vocals since Confessions for sure.

Living For Love isn't strong enough for a first single and the vocals are still a bit crow-y. I hope it's just a buzz single. Rebel Heart should still take the lead.

LFL is the best single since HU.

and will be her biggest hit also.

Humm... i have to disagree... i don't get why she is releasing LFL as the lead single.... RH is so much more representative of this album and plus it names the album!!

Madonna please don't make the same mistake you did with MDNA..... release RH as the lead single and you will have a hit lead single on your hands!!!!!

Just listened to Wash again, I hope this song will make the cut as well! I've grown to love it. The only thing that could be fixed is the breakdown, besides that it's a flawless dance song!