REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

and when is the 1st single out?

Living For Love was originally planned for a Feb 14th release as the first single.

Since it is mentioned that more music will be released on Feb 9th, I'm guessing it is the real first single, which I'm pretty sure is Rebel Heart.

Has anyone else literally shed tears? Not speaking in hyperbole here. Christ on the cross, Merry Christmas to all!

ME... GHOST TOWN did it... i never really thought i'd shed a tear but i did... *tear*

OMGGGG ILLUMINATI IS A TRAP SONG NOW OMGGGGGG

THE EDITOR OF SPIN CONFIRMED THAT KANYE'S G.O.O.D. MUSIC PRODUCERS DID IT

Yeah, the new Illuminati is totally fierce! I can see why Madonna was upset that the demos leaked. As good as they sounded (and they did sound good), the polished tracks from the iTunes download are amazing. I forgive Madonna for teasing us all year!

Anyone from UK know what's going on? Can't see it on iTunes here to preorder

It's available but you need to search her Albums by release date by the way Living For Love is available for download for as a single for 99p so get downloading UK peeps lol!

Didn't listen to the leaks but based off the 6 iTunes tracks:

Living For Love: Not feeling it. At all. Can barely listen to it. F

Devil Prays: Stands out most for me. Love the bass on this and her voice is EPIC. My favorite of all! A+

Ghosttown: Enjoyable, nice lyrics. Her voice sounds great! B

Unapologetic Bitch: The reggae vibe threw me off at first, but on repeat listens its actually a pretty damn good song. Love her singing style on this and her voice sounds good. Can see this possibly becoming a favorite. Just below Devil Prays. A+ (I probably would've picked this for the 1st single)

Illuminati: Another great track!! Kind experimentalish, bit controversial but listenable. "Everybody in this party, shining like Illuminati" is quotable. Probably equal with UB. A+

Bitch I'm Madonna: Another strong track, great beat, great lyrics, her voice is a tad annoying in the verses. Nicki sounds great on this too and I'm generally not a fan of hers. Put this slightly above Ghosttown. B+

Overall, I think the album is shaping up to be pretty EPIC. They seriously need to ditch LFL as lead/promo single though.

(BTW I think that album cover might just be my favorite EVER, also loved the Erotica style font they've used)

It's available but you need to search her Albums by release date by the way Living For Love is available for download for as a single for 99p so get downloading UK peeps lol!

I'm in UK - there is no mention of it whatsoever on my iTunes? Is it because I am on my phone (and not laptop)?

living for love is a song you need to listen to more than once and on a LOUD volume. from then on, you'll be addicted!

I guess so! I'll probably like it when she does it live in concert. That usually does the trick for me when I don't feel a song!

But please...this shouldnt be a first single! It will flop.