REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

u mean this ray cesear? 2011 "Madonna has requested commissioned pieces but Caesar says he works too intuitively to oblige. “I desperately want to, but how do I do it? People want portraits. I don’t do portraits.”

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/ray-caesar-the-canadian-artist-who-turned-down-madonna/article563907/?page=all

so to make it up he better do it, lol

"Living For Love" is a great song,but I hope Madonna re-records her vocals.The track needs to be polished a little bit more.I'm sure it will be do well as a single.

MTE. From that demo, I didn't like ver voice. You can notice the difference between that, Heartbreak City and Wash All Over Me.

I should go and listen to Addicted again because right now it's one of my least favourites

I did and I'm still like meh. Sounds like a MDNA left over to moi but I digress

Addicted could be a huge lead single too. Should be a single.

I think at this very moment, Addicted is my favorite of the new songs. i cannot get the melody out of my head! Something about it is very old school Madonna, but at the same time it sounds fresh for her. Nobody can do the hooks and melodies like M!