REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Im loving Revolution a lot now too. there is a melancholic feel to it. "its calling out our names..."..."who can you blame..."... can you picture how amazing it would be live in a stadium?

she's one of the only women in pop who can make dance songs so emotional and melancholic imo

I'm loving the appreciation on here for Revolution now. I loved that one immediately but it seemed like a lot of people on here weren't into it or it was their least favorite. Yes, I love how she brings emotion and melancholy to dance/electronic music. I honestly don't love a lot of club/electronic stuff but I love hers.

It's incredible how we are all different and think differently! :laugh:

That's what makes Madonna fans great! We are all so different in our tastes and thoughts. Thank God we aren't just mindless sheep who think the same like fans of some artists.

The press release for GMAYL was out in a sunday... Do you remember it guys?

Yep, it came out on Sunday, January 29th, 2012. Less than a week before the single dropped.

Here it is:

Madonna will be releasing her new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” featuring Nicki Minaj & M.I.A. on February 3rd, three days before her highly anticipated Bridgestone Super Bowl halftime performance, it was officially confirmed by Interscope Records. “Give Me All Your Luvin’” is the first single from Madonna’s upcoming album MDNA , her 12th studio album and follow up to 2008′s Hard Candy which debuted at No. 1 in 37 countries. The song was written by Madonna, Martin Solveig, Nicki Minaj and M.I.A, composed by Martin Solveig and Michael Tordjman and produced by Madonna and Martin Solveig.

iTunes will offer an exclusive global pre-order of an 18 track Deluxe Edition of MDNA including one exclusive remix from Madonna’s new album. The bonus remix will be available from Friday, February 3rd through Monday, February 6th only. During this time period the album will be available for $9.99 and fans will also receive the digital single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” immediately. This single is also exclusive to iTunes during this limited time. At launch, the offer can be found at www.iTunes.com/Madonna.

The video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” directed by Megaforce, is football and cheerleader themed – inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl appearance. In an AMERICAN IDOL exclusive, Madonna will world preview the video for her new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’,” featuring Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., during IDOL Thursday, Feb. 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. The full video for “Give Me All Your Luvin’” will premiere on Madonna’s YouTube channel on February 3rd at 9am EST/6am PST. www.youtube.com/Madonna

MDNA, recorded in New York and LA, reunites Madonna with former collaborator William Orbit (“Ray of Light”) who co-wrote and co-produced several cuts on the new album. Other co producers include Martin Solveig, The Demolition Crew, Marco “Benny” Benassi and Alessandro “Alle” Benassi, Hardy “Indiigo” Muanza, Michael Malih and Madonna.

The Golden Globe Award winning song “Masterpiece” from the Madonna directed Weinstein Company film “W.E.” which opens in February is also included on MDNA as well as on W.E. – Music From the Soundtrack which is scheduled to be released on January 31st at digital retailers on Interscope as well. The Compact Disc version of the soundtrack is scheduled to be released exclusively at Amazon.com on February 14th. The score was composed, orchestrated and produced by Abel Korzeniowski.

Madonna is scheduled to appear on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno Show on January 30th.

Read more: http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/01/29/mdna-the-official-press-release/#ixzz3MNHprLDD

The lyrics to these songs are fantastic. Really really fantastic. Not so deep and pretentious, but meaningful and relatable, not just for her but to anyone. The words are simple yet complex in meaning. I'm dying for the finished product. Could be her best, or at least close to it.

I seriously don't understand how people can think that M will release a new song just before Christmas, with no info about the album, no video and while being on holidays in Rio... If you want the song to be totally invisible to the general public, yeah it's the best idea ever! :popcorn2:

I seriously don't understand how people can think that M will release a new song just before Christmas, with no info about the album, no video and while being on holidays in Rio... If you want the song to be totally invisible to the general public, yeah it's the best idea ever! :popcorn2:

Exactly. No one is going to pay that much attention from now until New Years' because they are busy with holiday plans. I understand we all want new music as soon as possible, but you have to set up the release properly since these are great songs and they need the correct promotion. Good things come to those who wait!

I'm sure that wouldn't stop her people working for her

or u think she will personally deliver the press release to the news agents?

:chuckle:

Madonnarama and other sites that usually have "exlusive news" have been strangely quiet this week, so have been other Madonna friendly sites like PawsDownLittleMonsters and GagaCheats.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*Madonna personally delivers press release & promo cd of new single to radio stations around the globe one at a time on Monday morning*

Edited by spotlight

Guest toomawashi

Could, after 22 years of waiting/anticipating Living For Love be the worthy follow-up to the gem that is Deeper & Deeper? #whenyouknowthenotestosing

Edited by toomawashi

I don't know, I'm thinking at least a couple of dozen of the 2.6 million people that follow her on Instagram might be willing to take a second away from their non-stop festive extravaganza to download a single off of iTunes if it dropped during the week of Christmas....

I don't know, I'm thinking at least a couple of dozen of the 2.6 million people that follow her on Instagram might be willing to take a second away from their non-stop festive extravaganza to download a single off of iTunes if it dropped during the week of Christmas....

:thumbsup:

Anything is possible! It's almost 2015. Somehow I think that any day of the week can work for a press release at this point unless there is cause for editorial content in particular publications! People go on the internet 10 times a day at least to check that nothing has happened, and so I'm sure everyone would love a little pop culture tease between their Christmas shopping and sausage rolls. Means there will be very little else to pay attention to and so it could gain traction fast.

It's not 1995, people don't depend on radio to hear new music. Who gives a shit if radio is playing Christmas music all week. Peoples lives and their interests don't come to a halt because it's christmas. if anything people aren't working and accessing social media even more to connect with people, and thus potentially being exposed to news and chatter.

Didn't Traditional say the whole demo album would leak?, just saying lol We will see tomorrow if he/she is right! Hard to believe it anyways.

Traditional is a joker :thumbsup: We like him... for now :lol: