REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

I don't get the love for "Wash All Over Me" :manson: sounds dated and half baked at best.

I think the demo I've listened to the least is "Illuminati", but it's the one that has played most in my head. So I say KEEP it.

I agree....Wash has been always been a weak leak, unless it drastically changes (a la Beat Goes on demo vs album version) then I say it gets the boot. Wash also has some of the poorest vocals....that chorus "whooooo am IIIII".....as someone mentioned, her vocals on these range from fantastic to thin and whiny, but again, these ARE demos, the point is to get the song down and in working form, nothing is in it's final form. For a set of demos though, lyrically, melodically, structurally, most of these are all pretty badass..

I agree....Wash has been always been a weak leak, unless it drastically changes (a la Beat Goes on demo vs album version) then I say it gets the boot. Wash also has some of the poorest vocals....that chorus "whooooo am IIIII".....as someone mentioned, her vocals on these range from fantastic to thin and whiny, but again, these ARE demos, the point is to get the song down and in working form, nothing is in it's final form. For a set of demos though, lyrically, melodically, structurally, most of these are all pretty badass..

Well I 100% disagree with you on this.

For me WOAM is almost perfect as it is. Needs to be polished here and there but nothing more.

Love her voice, love the lyrics, love the climax of the song...

Sorry BIM lovers but this is the only track that I really don't like.

I recognize the great potential of LFL but for now, I just can't get past that annoying high pitch voice to really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to the final version though cuz I know I'm gonna love it.

The rest of it, I can't stop listening to. My favorite changes every time I listen to another track.

Sorry BIM lovers but this is the only track that I really don't like.

I recognize the great potential of LFL but for now, I just can't get past that annoying high pitch voice to really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to the final version though cuz I know I'm gonna love it.

The rest of it, I can't stop listening to. My favorite changes every time I listen to another track.

I feel the same. I love all the songs except for BIM too. I guess it's just too techno for me, I like the more melodic stuff.

Well I 100% disagree with you on this.

For me WOAM is almost perfect as it is. Needs to be polished here and there but nothing more.

Love her voice, love the lyrics, love the climax of the song...

I feel you, that's the joy of fan-hood, some love what some do not, vica versa....I just find it a bit weak, esp production wise. For a demo, its good, but I feel it needs a lot of work before being album ready.

Im loving Revolution a lot now too. there is a melancholic feel to it. "its calling out our names..."..."who can you blame..."... can you picture how amazing it would be live in a stadium?

she's one of the only women in pop who can make dance songs so emotional and melancholic imo

Heartbreak City remains my fave...its so powerful, the way it rises and rises musically, the backing vocals swelling towards the end. Its a different style of ballad for her, I really hope it remains in the final mix.

It's kinda hard read the comments about the demos when you haven't listened to them but in a meantime fuel the excitment. I'm sure it will worth the wait. :wow:

You are strong!! haha

I feel you, that's the joy of fan-hood, some love what some do not, vica versa....I just find it a bit weak, esp production wise. For a demo, its good, but I feel it needs a lot of work before being album ready.

It's incredible how we are all different and think differently! :laugh:

Heartbreak City remains my fave...its so powerful, the way it rises and rises musically, the backing vocals swelling towards the end. Its a different style of ballad for her, I really hope it remains in the final mix.

See? On this I agree with you 100% :lol: