REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

Am I the only one who spends his lunch break at work playing the demos? 😀

Am I the only one who spends his lunch break at work playing the demos? 😀

I spend my lunch break reading about you all playing the demos :lol:

Must. Stay. Strong.

wow another thread already???? i didn't read the previous one! Well, i'm sure it was all about how much in love we are with the demos!

I ADORE Addicted, Borrowed Time, Hearbreak City, Rebel Heart, Living for Love, Joana, Messiah... oh, all of them, even the bad one.

My favorites, in order for now: Living for Love (so much potential here, she must get rid off the kiezsa hide away part of the song, and build a massive bridge with the choir), rebel heart, messiah, heartbreak cidty, borrowed time, addicted, wash all over me, unapolegetic bitch, joan of arc, bitch i'm madonna, make the devil pray

I can do without illuminati, revolution

yah i'm really getting into the living for love and how she reworked it could be just mind blowing....so many amazing tracks im dying..this thread is killing every princess out there, ur fack fave could never!

Oh guys!!! I have sinned!! After 2 days of reading your comments about how great the demos were I gave in and listened to them!! She needs to release the following songs as a single;

1.Rebel Heart. With a stronger beat and a little more polishing this song will be another hit for her.

2. Living For Love. With more imput from the choir in the song at the end and a remixed production this could easily be a Hung Up size hit all around the world.

3. Joan of Arc. One of the most haunting and heartfelt vocals I've heard from Madonna in years. A truly beautiful song. All I can say is that I think this album is going to be a commericial and critical smash. 2015 had better go and hide, because Madonna is coming for you!!!

Sounds VERY fishy to me. Has Madonna ever released a single in support for a studio album without a press release first indicating what, when and how?

Yeah I agree but you never know. I'm a little skeptical that the single is LFL. I thought Diplo said it was gonna be reggae-esque. Unless he reworked it...but that would ruin LFL's feel completely.

wow another thread already???? i didn't read the previous one! Well, i'm sure it was all about how much in love we are with the demos!

I ADORE Addicted, Borrowed Time, Hearbreak City, Rebel Heart, Living for Love, Joana, Messiah... oh, all of them, even the bad one.

😂😂😂 I wonder which one is the "bad one"...I'm listening to it now. Still trying to digest this Miley Cyrus/Kesha song.

LFL could actually be great over xmas. It could be like Bob Geldof with Band Aid.

She has footage from Malawi and she could make it that profits go to her charities.

ie, it's not about the money because we are Living For Love.

She could totally win all round with that. People would love it.

And it would prove that she was rising above all the leaking nonsense, to concentrate on what really matters - "Loves gonna lift me up"!

:)

Except for 'Bitch, I'm Madonna' & 'Illuminati' which are cheesy, typical and ultimately horrendous, rest of the songs are fucking brilliant. 'Make the Devil Pray' (for which I WANT A VIDEO - I imagine it being like her walking down a scary, mystical road and the Devil is following her, she doesn't look back but she knows he/she is there.... something like that :D) is currently my favourite, but is slowly being replaced by 'Heartbreak City'. I hope they all end up on the disc, on a double edition at least.

I must say, with this album she is really back. The Madonna we all fell in love with and still love, respect and admire.