Devil Pray Appreciation Thread

It was my fav for several weeks when the first 6 songs were released, and now I'm in love it with all over again.

I even changed my sig to a DP themed one. :confessions:

I love your signature! Did you make it?

This and the demo both deserved to be in the album. Or she could release this as single and add the demo to the EP

Absolutely, I'm surprised that they didn't include a couple, if not all, of the demos of each track on an EP when releasing LFL and GT and soon BIM and made them available for purchase as stand alone singles...it amazes me how many missed opportunities Her team has had during this era...considering the mountain size material there is.

Great song. Sadly, I can't see it being included on tour, as she doesn't seem to pay very much attention to it.

why? It's one of the very few songs that were included in the tv promos

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pud Whacker

Devil Pray is so good!!! One of my favorites. I don't know if I said this already but it reminds me so much of the American Life period. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

wow, there are so many cool versions but i absolutely love the Make The Devil Pray (Master) the best. :drama:

• 2 weeks later...

Was at a gay pride burlesque masquerade ball in NYC other night and they played a remix of Devil Pray it was only me and my friend dancing around to it but it sounded really good.

Devil Pray is so good!!! One of my favorites. I don't know if I said this already but it reminds me so much of the American Life period. :thumbsup:

YES!

I secretly wish AL sounded similiar to the Avicii produced demos for RH.